Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In February 8

We are headed into another weekend! Yipee!!! Weekends give us opportunities we might not have during the week. What are YOU going to do to make the most of your weekend? I don't have anything planned yet but I'll come up with something extra special.

Yesterday I rode my bike for 36 moderate minutes during Lost, drank all of my waters, and I took my vitamins & meds. I ended up earning a solid three days of stickers and at least ended my week strong. Made me feel good to be back on track. I did end up losing 1 lb. It's not much and it won't get me anywhere near my Valentine's weight goal but at least it's in the right direction. I have to feel good about that!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Have a FABULOUS Friday!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    We are headed into another weekend! Yipee!!! Weekends give us opportunities we might not have during the week. What are YOU going to do to make the most of your weekend? I don't have anything planned yet but I'll come up with something extra special.

Yesterday I rode my bike for 36 moderate minutes during Lost, drank all of my waters, and I took my vitamins & meds. I ended up earning a solid three days of stickers and at least ended my week strong. Made me feel good to be back on track. I did end up losing 1 lb. It's not much and it won't get me anywhere near my Valentine's weight goal but at least it's in the right direction. I have to feel good about that!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Have a FABULOUS Friday!
    Niccole
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    TGIF!!! I began the day with riding my bike-had a few quiet minutes before my son woke so I rode for 20 minutes & then did my BL Cardio Max.

I'm having my grown son, his wife & my grandson :heart: over for dinner so I'm off to the market.

Everyone have a wonderful day!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Today is weight training day! (upper body).

Also, I just booked my "goal weight spa visit". I'm so excited! I'm getting the works, including a 90 minute hot stone massage.

Happy Friday, ladies.:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Thanks for all the kitty "get well" wishes. I hope she comes home today. I may insist - I think she's depressed.

Yesterday, just as I was about to jump on the treadmill, my power went out. I'm always amazed on how much I take it for granted. I thought, "oh, I'll do a video instead" - not unless I get a wind up television, right? I went to the gym and did some elliptical. Going to walk today though. Next week I'll get back into the swing of weights. Good thing the power came back or I would have to do without MFP!

I celebrate every pound lost, so cheers to you Niccole.:drinker:
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Went for my usual walk this morning then spent an hour cleaning guinea pigs and rabbits out. Followed be 45 mins core fitness dvd and then another walk to collect my son this afternoon. I have ticked all my boxes this week I have worked out exactly when I was supposed to and with the exception of sunday when I was 10 mins short on my time on the elliptical done the time I was supposed to. Pretty tired but I weigh in tomorrow and I really hope to see some improvement my jeans aren't as tight at the mo so maybe just maybe the scales will reflect that. Kind of dreading tomorrow morning when I do weigh in but I know I couldn't have done anymore than I have done so I am just going to stick with it I do feel a lot healthier even though I am tired.

Have a good weekend everybody!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Don't have time to work out today but I am packing and cleaning before we leave tomorrow. I'll make up for my lack of exercise when I am walking in Disney World for 8 days! Keep it up! See you in about 9 days!:flowerforyou:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    So I took some medicine last night that successfully knocked me out. A good nights sleep did wonders for the aches. I still can't breathe, but I hurt less.

only 30 on gazelle today. I don't want to push my luck. Have fun in Disney Mechanic!