OMG I could eat my own foot!

Options
I've lost 8ilbs since January and 2" off my waist, mainly in preperation from my nephews engagement pary.
The party has come and gone, I looked great
I ate oads of gorgeaus cup cakes etc at his party and now I can't stop eating.
I just wanna binge, binge, binge my head off.
I've been baking, buying desserts and eating the kids sweats.
It's been raining real heavy in the UK all week long so I haven't cycled since Monday.
HELP!!!

Replies

• pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    1. Your foot would be lower in carbs than all the baked goods you're eating, so would probably be better for you.

2. With all that rain, have you thought about taking up swimming instead?

3. Hey! Your username is "TREADMILLmom1"! Does the rain affect that?

:tongue:
  • sosapili
    sosapili Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I gave up "sweets" for lent.. so for 40 days I only eat choc twice.. since lent was over.. I can't stop eating chocolate... My co-workers brought me bags of chocolate (since, they knew I love it, as a reward).. So I'm with you on this one...

What I did yesterday since I know I had the will power to NOT eat sweets for a certain amount of time is to try and control myself..
    So I gave the bags of chocolate away and only kept 6 left to last me until the end of the month... I figured once those are out I'll know I can control myself again..

Good luck!!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's like you give something up and then when you fall, you do it spectacularly.
    I hate Treadmill's, Treadmill is my life as a mother, constantly busy and on the move.
    I have 3 young children and the only available time for me to exercise is whilst they are asleep pre getting ready for school and work, so I sneak out at 6am cycle an hour then back at 7am to get them ready. The local swimming pools open at 7am.
    I'm in the market for a Zumba DVD to workout to on rainy mornings.
    My goal, continue binging till Sunday (we have guests staying) night and Monday is the beginning a new chapter.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Go onto Youtube and do exercises from there! there are loads of them that one can do for say 10, 15, 20, 30, 35, 40 mins at a time! That's what I've done a few days this week as I generally run outdoors and haven't been able to do so on two of my running days (also in UK)! due to the rain, lol: don't like running in the rain! so YouTube was my next best!

You can do it, don't give up!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Have you considered the 30DS?
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    BodyRock. I'm presuming you have internet access: get onto youtube now and do some BodyRocking. :)
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    mummum2, what search tags have you been using specifically?

BodyRock eh? I'll have a look later.
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Lol, Same here with regards to when you give in, it's like your motivation spectacularly gives up!

I recall reading a guy's post on here somewhere about his amazing weightloss, with one of his discoveries being that he found each time he gave into the cravings, it put his resistance levels to sweeties back to zero, and had to work back up again until he was strong enough to not give in... That stuck with me as it's also true for me. When I'm on a roll, I'll eat and exercise well, but if I have a weekend off, that's it - I want more, more, MORE! lol