Face Shots BEFORE AND AFTER!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Very very pretty, you can tell a huge difference in your face! (you lost a chin!) WAY TO GO!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    THANX SOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE U GUYS ARE MOTIVATING ME TO KEEP GOING JUST FROM YOUR KIND COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Very very pretty, you can tell a huge difference in your face! (you lost a chin!) WAY TO GO!

LOL I KNOW RIGHT I DID LOSE A CHIN HAHA!!!
  • Gel978
    Gel978 Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow! What a difference....your skin & hair look awesome - I would kill for that glow!
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    you look fab...you shaved 10+ yrs of your face from the before to the after. keep it up :)
  • PaigeStephenson
    PaigeStephenson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look SUPER! Way to go and keep up the good work
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Still a long way to go but i think this is a hell of a start :-)

Keep moving in the right direction! You look fabulous!! :flowerforyou:
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.. and you are glowing!!! Keep up the good work.
  • FoxxC
    FoxxC Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny how a 46 pounds can make such a HUGE difference in your face?!?!?! It's really obvious!! Here's to hoping you make your final 6 pounds. Who knows. You might decide you wanna do another 50 pounds. And, should you decide to do that, we will be here for ya!!!!
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Good work! I'm only down 20 pounds so far, and I can see a lot of change in my face, too. Keep it up!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are beautiful!
  • savdbygrac
    Options
    Girl, you're beautiful! You have great cheekbones like I do! Your facial features are defined and your skin tone is amazing! Keep smiling! You have every beautiful reason to!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous. You're doing an amazing job. Keep up the GREAT work!!! :D
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You've got all the motivation you need right there in your photos!
  • shughes1982
    shughes1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look GREAT!
  • CanDurkin
    CanDurkin Posts: 63
    Options
    It's a GREAT start! Congrats! You look thinner and younger! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • tinam76
    tinam76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS MY NAME IS SHAN AND I'VE BEEN ON THIS WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY SINCE NOVEMBER 17TH 2011, AND SO FAR I HAVE LOSS 44 LBS (6 POUNDS AWAY FROM WHAT I PLANNED ON BEING AT THIS POINT IN MY JOURNEY BUT NONETHELESS I'VE LOSE A GOOD AMOUNT) ANY-WHO HERE IS THE BEFORE AND AFTER PIC LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK AND IF U HAVE ANY TIPS ON STAYING MOTIVATED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE!!!!!!!!
    starting weight: 358lbs
    current weight: 313lbs

PicsArt_1333012085348.png

first pic is from the beginning of November at 358 and the second one is from the middle of march( and at the time of the pic i was 38 pounds down which was 320) Still a long way to go but i think this is a hell of a start :-) this is so great cause we know pics don't lie i run the other way when i see a camera can't wait to want to run toward it again way to work it and you do look so much younger and happy
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Definite difference and your skin now looks flawless~I'm jealous!!! Lookin good!!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous in both photos but your face is very slim in the after! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!