New member...stopping in to say hi :)

Options
Sbehlmer
Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
Hey everyone..my name is Sue and I just became a member today! Today also starts the beginning of my journey to become a much healthier & active person. I'm 39 years old and live in Ohio.

I know we all need others to keep us motivated..to give us suggestions...or just someone to talk to, someone to share your excitement with on those good days & someone to vent to on those bad days.....if your interested in become friends, I'm here :)

"In life you are either a passenger or a pilot, it's your choice"......I'm the Pilot :)

Replies

• _kimberly
    _kimberly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sue! Great quote! Let's do this!! (:
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this journey you can add me if you'd like! I'm always looking for positive people!
  • Erinfree5
    Options
    Hi! I'm new as of today, too! I'm a 34 year old mother of 3. I work full-time and am persuing my Master's degree in School Counseling. A lot on my plate but I'm ready to make changes and become the healthy, energetic person I once was. I love to exercise and I love good, good for you food.
    I just heard this the other day and it has stuck with me - " No one said it was going to be easy...but it WILL be worth it. " :smile:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    "In life you are either a passenger or a pilot, it's your choice"......I'm the Pilot :)

My theme song is Becoming the Bull....why not be the bull! And add me if you like!
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sue and Erin. You've found a great website to help you achieve your goals.

We're all in this together and we've GOT this!
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue! Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I've been a member since February and have been so humbled by all the motivation and support I have received. This is a great site! :)
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue. Welcome. Feel free to send me a friend request. We need all the help we can get.
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love your quote as well. My quote is "Yes I can!" because we are all perfectly capable of achieving our goals.
  • mrsbrown2k1
    mrsbrown2k1 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome to this amazing community!!! I will friend you!!!
  • lisa2826
    lisa2826 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome! You can be sure to get support here! :laugh:
  • frankwyte4
    frankwyte4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    welcome, great site, i love this site, i really took control of my diet after joining.
  • getfitsuccess
    Options
    Welcome =) My name is Wendy, I'm also a Momma, 42 yrs old and just really excited to be getting into the heart of my weight loss efforts! I look forward to helping others through the process.

I use several tools in my weight loss efforts. I am still fairly new to MFP and I really like this one in its simplicity. I am also a coach for Team Beach Body International (P90X, Insanity and others...) and I am pursuing my Certified Fitness Trainer Certification through the International Sports Sciences Association.

I don't share weight loss advice without it being backed by personal experience though....to date I have lost 118 lbs since my youngest was born 4 years ago. It has been a really bumpy ride, but it has made me really appreciate, the struggle, the desire and effort that goes into a personal change and I really enjoy helping others ....just to help. So while I might occasionally suggest a product or something else to try, I don't hard sell anything. Everyone needs something different. Welcome again and if you need anything at all, feel free to ask :)

Wendy
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thank you...let's do this!!! :)