MY NSV...I ALMOST CRIED :)

Options
WHILE AT WORK YESTERDAY I REALIZED SOMETHING.....LOL

WHENEVER WE HAVE A LITTLE DOWN TIME AT WORK IM USUALLY ON MY IPOD AND I LEAN BACK IN MY CHAIR TO GET "COMFORTABLE" WELL I HAD THE HARDEST TIME DOING SO AND I REALIZED WHY...

MY STOMACH NO LONGER SITS OUT MORE THAN MY BREAST DO!!! CRAZY I KNOW BUT I WOULD ALWAYS REST MY ARMS ON MY STOMACH UNKNOWINGLY AND I LOOKED DOWN AND SAW MY BREAST THEN MY LEGS MY STOMACH IS NO LONGER IN THE WAY!!! YAY!!! IT MAY SEEM SILLY TO SOME BUT ITS THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT KEEP ME GOING!!!! :~)

Replies

• huckabeebug
    huckabeebug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!
  • msrat1
    msrat1 Posts: 43
    Options
    OMG...that is so sweet....I feel you on that one, I'm losing my leaning post too....
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    that is a very nice NSV - amazing isn't it? Keep up the great work
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to lose my leaning post!!! :D
  • Buttercupmcgee
    Buttercupmcgee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Warning: Possible side effects of a bangin' body may include loss of arm rest....:-)

Nice job!
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I love it when I can feel my body changing also. Have a blessed day:smile:
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    Warning: Possible side effects of a bangin' body may include loss of arm rest....:-)

Nice job!

That's awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Lol! That's great! That's when you know your hard work is paying off. Keep it up! :)
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    haha goob job
  • maggiepz
    maggiepz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That's so great. I know how that feels. Just this morning when I told my husband that I lost 3 more pounds he mentioned that I don't look pregnant anymore!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    That is killer!!!!!!! Great job!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    YIPPEE!!!!!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thats a great feeling!
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WHILE AT WORK YESTERDAY I REALIZED SOMETHING.....LOL

WHENEVER WE HAVE A LITTLE DOWN TIME AT WORK IM USUALLY ON MY IPOD AND I LEAN BACK IN MY CHAIR TO GET "COMFORTABLE" WELL I HAD THE HARDEST TIME DOING SO AND I REALIZED WHY...

MY STOMACH NO LONGER SITS OUT MORE THAN MY BREAST DO!!! CRAZY I KNOW BUT I WOULD ALWAYS REST MY ARMS ON MY STOMACH UNKNOWINGLY AND I LOOKED DOWN AND SAW MY BREAST THEN MY LEGS MY STOMACH IS NO LONGER IN THE WAY!!! YAY!!! IT MAY SEEM SILLY TO SOME BUT ITS THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT KEEP ME GOING!!!! :~)

That is awesome. I can't wait to get rid of my "belly-be"! (This is the term a girlfriend and I use. As in, "my belly be sticking out further than my boobs.") :wink:
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful NSV. Congratulations and Great Job!
  • eve809
    eve809 Posts: 6
    Options

Nice job!

jejejjeejee good one.... keep it up :), i just started this week, i cant wait to see the difference in my body :blushing:
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's super-awesome!!! Woot-woot!
  • kjmarks11
    kjmarks11 Posts: 19
    Options
    Very awesome observation! I noticed the other night sitting around the table with other women at a PTA meeting that I was one of the few that didn't have the big belly roll right under by boobs anymore. I know it was there awhile ago, but not anymore! Sad to compare myself to other middle-age moms, but man I felt good!
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This might be the greatest NSV I've read on here yet! Congrats to you girl :D
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Major NSV! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!