Do you log your *ahem* activities?

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA YOU MEAN SEX RIGHT HA HA HA GREAT QUESTION I ALWAYS WONDERED THIS AND ALWAYS HOPED THAT SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY POSE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT THANKS HA HA HA
    Well teachers always say there's no such thing as a stupid question! :)
    HA HA HA SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT EATING BACK YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES KNOW WHAT I MEAN HA HA HA
    You should do what you came here to do and "lighten up". Ha! Get it?
    HA HA HA YOU CALLING ME FAT BUT THATS OKAY I LOVE MYSELF AND I LOVE THIS FUN THREADS HA HA HA
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I consider it normal daily activity so it's included in my activity level :-)
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA YOU MEAN SEX RIGHT HA HA HA GREAT QUESTION I ALWAYS WONDERED THIS AND ALWAYS HOPED THAT SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY POSE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT THANKS HA HA HA

Finally? This question is posted every other day....
    HA HA HA I MUST HAVE MISSED IT HA HA HA ITS A GOOD QUESTION THOUGH HA HA HA I WISH SOMEONE WOULD POST SOMETHING ABOUT CARPET VS HARDWOOD OR TACOS THOUGH HA HA HA YOU NEVER SEE THOSE HA HA HA

Hey since you asked for a eat back your calories joke, ok, I'm going to give you one!

Ok ready? So like, after sex, you know, like, sex as in working out that you're burning calories and all, you can have an after workout protein shake! Get it?!?! HA!! I KNEW I was funny!
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Anyone wear their HRM during this activity to have an accurate number?

:laugh:
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Can we grow up already? People have sex. Big whoop. Sex really doesn't burn that many calories. Even vigorous sex.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options

HA HA HA I MUST HAVE MISSED IT HA HA HA ITS A GOOD QUESTION THOUGH HA HA HA I WISH SOMEONE WOULD POST SOMETHING ABOUT CARPET VS HARDWOOD OR TACOS THOUGH HA HA HA YOU NEVER SEE THOSE HA HA HA
    Hey since you asked for a eat back your calories joke, ok, I'm going to give you one!

Ok ready? So like, after sex, you know, like, sex as in working out that you're burning calories and all, you can have an after workout protein shake! Get it?!?! HA!! I KNEW I was funny!
    HA HA HA IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO START A THREAD ASKING FOR IDEAS ON HOW TO GET MORE PROTEIN AND THEN MAKE ALLUSIONS TO THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY AND STUFF HA HA HA
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Really, on a post like this there is no need for people to get snotty and tell us that *ahem* is not real exercise. If it isn't for you then maybe you should step up your game, but otherwise a burned calorie is a burned calorie. Just because I don't have to lace up my trainers doesn't mean it shouldn't count. Some people, sheesh!
    For the record, I have considered this and also count it as an extra bonus, but wrestling (hahaha!) might be a creative way to log the calories.
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    Uh no. I log only real exercise. I view logging sex as a means to cheat on your calorie allowance and exercise. Get out and do real exercise, even if it's 10 mins of walking, you'll be in a better mindset and path to being truly committed to weight loss and fitness.

Obviously someone isn't having very good sex.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I can't stand self-righteous people.

Just saying.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    I can't stand self-righteous people.

Just saying.
    HA HA HA YOU MEAN YOURE JUST SAYING WHAT YOU JUST SAID I LIKE THAT HA HA HA CAN I USE THAT HA HA HA
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Uh no. I log only real exercise. I view logging sex as a means to cheat on your calorie allowance and exercise. Get out and do real exercise, even if it's 10 mins of walking, you'll be in a better mindset and path to being truly committed to weight loss and fitness.

That was immature and unnecessary. Sorry you don't care for the truth without getting defensive.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options

HA HA HA. Love it!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Depends on what room you are in! LOL My hubs calls is Naughty Yoga!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Were you having sex before you started losing weight? If you were and you still had to add exercise to lose weight, it is a "normal activity". Now, If you went from 10 minutes one time a week to an hour of acrobatic, extreme, swinging from the rafters sex every other day, sure..... count what you want. But it is only yourself you are cheating.
  • weathergirl320
    Options
    Do you log when you get up to go to the bathroom? Do you log when you walk into the grocery store? Do you log the calories you burn while cooking? these are all just part of everyday life as is sex. Shouldn't log a normal function of the body.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    haha id never thought about logging that ! but why not? we log housework and i bet less effort goes into that than sex!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Do you log when you get up to go to the bathroom? Do you log when you walk into the grocery store? Do you log the calories you burn while cooking? these are all just part of everyday life as is sex. Shouldn't log a normal function of the body.

Sex is a part of everyday life?

Damn, I am living wrong.:cry:
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I actually asked this question a couple weeks ago. The general consensus is that if it's a normal part of your life, daily, weekly, whatever, then NO. If it's something that doesn't happen often and you get a really good workout..lol...then yes. Some people called it rowing, some wrestling and one said "HIIT - Right Arm" I nearly pissed myself!

Some ppl are just aholes though and said why would you even think of logging it and a bunch of other stupid things.

To each their own.
    ^needs to get laid^
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

There is no need for caps lock. I feel as though you are yelling and it is making my head hurt.