will chocolate milk after workouts make me bulky?

Options

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Women who "bulk up" also get deeper voices and facial hair. Chocolate milk isn't likely to have that effect.
  • bjwbmw
    bjwbmw Posts: 55
    Options
    According to my trainer - chocolate milk is an excellent recovery food! NO bulk.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    OMG don't get bulky. and don't eat bananas. I read on here they can kill you ;p
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    No.

Unless you are eating in a huge surplus, and training specifically to gain mass over a long period of time (or your chocolate milk comes with a side of steroids) you will not bulk up.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    do you think there's a way to get a sticky thread about women not having to fear getting bulky by accident?
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Yes. It will. Very bulky. This is why so many of the men on here are getting GIANT at a rapid rate with NO desire to do so at all! Because it's JUST that easy! Beware the chocolate milk...
  • Alpine005
    Alpine005 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My son (4) has been drinking chocolate milk for years and he can bench 175, watch out. haha
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Unless you're injecting yourself with hormones or steroids along with that chocolate milk, you can't get bulky!

I think i bang my head against the desk every time women thing they'll somehow make themselves bulky from lifting weights at all. I lift weights 3 times a week, and I go heavy. All that's happens is that I can eat more calories every day, my waist shrunk 2 1/2" in a month and I have some muscle tone showing through the fat that's disappearing. I DON'T LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER! Ugh....
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Women who "bulk up" also get deeper voices and facial hair. Chocolate milk isn't likely to have that effect.

They give the cows hormones that will make you bulky, get facial hair AND your voice will drop several octaves. It's been medically proven.
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    I also lift heavy and drink whey protein after workouts. Not exactly bulky.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    My son (4) has been drinking chocolate milk for years and he can bench 175, watch out. haha

so that's the secret!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    No, chocolate milk after your workouts will make you happy :happy:
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah it will make you bulky!! After 3.231 oz you will grow 4" and be able to bench press a Volvo.

Be careful with choco milk, that stuff aint for kids no more!
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Girls don't bulk. We don't have the testosterone to do it. Unless your mix has extra testosterone or steroids, you'll be fine...:flowerforyou:

^^^^ this!!!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    do you think there's a way to get a sticky thread about women not having to fear getting bulky by accident?

This.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yep, because I'm drinking chocolate milk, which means that my muscles are exploding out of my legs and arms....get some!!!
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options

This.

AGREEEDDDD
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    no, I drink a chocolate protein shake after my workouts
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    True story:

When I was younger, I used to think that men from different ethnic backgrounds used to also have different colored... *ahem* protein shakes (:wink:)

Then I hit highschool and I wondered where all the chocolate milk was... :embarassed:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    For real....bulk does not happen by mistake dear!!!!!