Team V Team Challenges - BRING IT!!

Options
Well I think there are a few teams on this site now, and I think its high time we pumped up a bit of competition between the groups.
I reckon all groups up for a challenge should all check in once per week with our overall team weight loss for the week and track which teams are kicking butt. Nothing like a bit of rivalry!!

We could also come up with weekly challenges or something perhaps – but lets start with the weigh-ins. So each team should dedicate a member who will report the teams weight loss each friday

Now obviously there will probably be some teams with less regulars ect but that team will just have to recruit harder :) …and some people may be part of a few groups…so I dunno what that means…perhaps they need to dedicate their weekly loss to a particular group, even if they continue to be members of a few groups.

I think first thing is first – intros
Introduce yourself and which team you belong to!!

Hi – Im Pinksultana (Mich) and Im from the Halfers Team – I will also be the dedicated weekly-loss reporter for the Halfers Team.

But beware – Halfers are going to kick butt! (hah im a bit biased eh)

Hope your all up for a challenge! Suggestions are welcome about other things this thread can do ect!

xxPINK

Replies

• pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    ): noone wants a challenge?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun - let me check on my Blue Team and the Final Meltdown....