My FitBit Weekly Stats (w/Pic)

Options
I recently got a FitBit to help track my sleep patterns because I haven't had a refreshing night's sleep in months. Also, I wanted some extra motivation to be more active each day instead of trying to just workout really really hard on certain days. That was burning me out.... and I wasn't doing anything on the days in between. Now, I'm getting 5-7,000 steps a day even on my non-gym days. That's very helpful. Here's what the weekly stats report looks like if it might help anyone else with an interest in a FitBit.

578157_315315375204914_100001793633219_754033_985463035_n.jpg

Friend me if you'd like or PM me with questions :)

Replies

• prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    how does it know cals eaten? Or do you have to log it on their web site?
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    how does it know cals eaten? Or do you have to log it on their web site?

It syncs with MFP... so you log your food here and it updates it to the FitBit site. FitBit tracks how many steps you take, miles you walk, flights of stairs you climb, your general activity level throughout the day (light active, sleeping, sedentary, etc) and gives you a line graph of when you were most active, for how long and how many cals you burned and also a piechart to see your ratio of one level compared to others. It also tracks sleep cycles. If you sync your FitBit with MFP then you don't log anything but your sleep on the FitBit site and just check their dashboard for progress and motivation. I also have my FitBit account synced with EarnDit.. where you earn points for being active and then get coupons for products based on your level of activity/points.
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Very cool! Way to go!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. I've been debating whether or not I wanted to get one. I think the sleep info alone might be worth it, but I really like how it shows the overall deficit for the week. It does have a phone app, right?
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I WANT THIS!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. I've been debating whether or not I wanted to get one. I think the sleep info alone might be worth it, but I really like how it shows the overall deficit for the week. It does have a phone app, right?

I think the sleep info is the best feature!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Wow, this really is helpful to see.... hmmm I've been debating if I want to add to my gadgets, but a fitbit could be super useful!!
  • pixipocus
    Options
    Ohhh this is cool! I want one of these now :)
  • midcenturymodern69
    Options
    I got a Fitbit for Christmas and I love it. I just experienced a three pound loss when I had been plateauing for months so I'm very pleased with it so far. I really think it tracks much better than MFP, MFP seems to give you too many calories for the exercise is what I find. I hope to lose as much as you have already so you are a big inspiration! You look terrific!!
  • ramtops
    ramtops Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I got mine on Friday, and I just *love* it. It's really motivated me, to the point I've just bought a treadmill!
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am a fitbit user and have been for a while. You add me here and on fitbit at http://www.fitbit.com/user/2332HW
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Love my fitbit. Love the weekly reports. LOVE that it syncs with MFP!!!
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    hmm well this certainly has me interested in getting a FitBit
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Can I use Fitbit with this!?!
    Last night I made home made mac n cheese with bacon bits stuffed jalapeno meatloaf wrapped in apple cider cured BACON!! It...was...epic!!!!

BACONLoaf_zps388e4620.jpg