OK, I need some friends

Options
DB_1106
DB_1106 Posts: 154 Member
Need some friends for encouragement. Add me if you want. I'm new here and have about 70-80 pounds I want to lose.

Replies

• crwatts2
    crwatts2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm with you, i need to find some more encouragement! My name is Renea, i have 35 lbs to lose, at least. :)
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'll send you both invites. I'm on here daily.
  • ditchen5
    ditchen5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just need help to keep motivated, I'm a busy girl and don't get much time for myself. Need to lose 40 pounds. Struggling with feeling good about myself and don't want to reflect that onto my kids. So if you need motivation I'm here to help because I need it as well!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    feel free to send me an invite : )
    Best of luck to all
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I really need friends who are active daily!! So if your serious and active on the website daily, please friend me:)
  • scarlieoh
    scarlieoh Posts: 18
    Options
    heyyy! I need some friends myself. Trying to lose 40. I'll add you :) if anyone is interested, add me
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... I'm down about 15 to date with about 45 more to go.
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Any of y'all can add me. I'm always here to help and make some new friends.
  • kimmicox
    kimmicox Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi David, my name is Kim and I need help too. I just astarted a week ago and the support would be great. I have about 110 ti 125 to lose,
  • Mindywv2003
    Mindywv2003 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you can add me....
    I am on low carb, started on last Tuesday the10th
    and we can all suipport eachother :happy:
  • kimmicox
    Options
    Congrats that is great results. I have lost 7 lbs and have been on just a week. I would love to support and have support for this program. I have 110 to 125 lbs to lose.
  • jnoratel
    jnoratel Posts: 1
    Options
    I need some support too! I've been trying to lose the same weight for about a month now. I do really well and then slide back up! I have support at home, thank God, but I think it's time to get some online support too!
  • kimmicox
    Options
    Hi Renae, I am Kim and I have 110 to 125 to lose and can use some support. Lets be buddies.
  • TEENASAUR
    TEENASAUR Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I'm 18 and I am 135lbs. I'm trying to lose 20lbs.
    I have one friend in real life who does this with me, but more the merrier!
  • kimmicox
    Options
    I am with you I have more to lose but need the motivations to help this app helps alot if your honest with it. I have even added 1 jellybean to the snack list. It is keeping me honest with my self. I really like that.
  • rinachandayo0204
    Options
    I need some friends too! With motivation and help..Here to lose 20 pounds!
    I have trouble coming back on here to input my information, so friends, I think we can all make it work! :D
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Will do! Can always use more friends to keep in touch and keep the motivation train going! .....Cheesy objectification...sorry ;)
  • Knicole82486
    Options
    Hi! Im new as well,, actually started about 2 wks ago... no weight loss yet but I know I can do it! I have about 50 lbs to lose, so I could def use some encouragement along the way as well as some new friends!! so... add me! :)
  • alliearika
    Options
    Today is my 1st day on this .. Still learning my goal is 30 lbs..:happy: Could use some postive friends..
  • TheMissingSock
    Options
    you can add me if you like, i'm about halfway to my goal weight - i don't believe it!

besides, i could use some dudes on my friends list ;)