Vacations

Options
Wishful
Wishful Posts: 618 Member
Hey! Where's everybody going on vacation?

My pictures of the beluga whale and fish are from the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. If you live nearby and have never been there, it's fabulous.

I'm going to Williamsburg in July--any great tips on what to see in that area of VA. This will be the farthest north I've ever been on the east coast.

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    We're not going on vacation this year as we're saving for a trip to Alaska...stay in Danali national park and take a 10 day cruise.
    Been to the GA aquarium multiple times...I live about 30 miles north of Atlanta so we're able to get down there about once a month for something fun...the aquarium, zoo, Shakespeare Tavern, High musem of art...stuff like that.
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, Sunny California - - my real home! Yippee! :happy:
    Between San Francisco & San Jose - Bay Area/Silicon Valley (near Stanford University).
    Visiting dearly missed family & friends to celebrate my 40 birthday and Thanksgiving
    that week too! Should be some good times. :heart:

I'm *SO* excited!!!!!!!!!! can you tell? :wink:
    i really need to try and express my feelings more....
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    We are leaving on Wednesday to CT.

18th- Yankees Game
    19th- brother in-laws H.S graduation
    20th- hubbz 30th birthday
    21st- celebrate father's day with hubbz family
    22nd- heading to Long Island to my moms
    23rd & 24th- no plans of of yet
    25th - 29th: heading to 1000 Islands
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Aug 2 we are leaving for a 7 day cruise to Jamaica, Grand Caymans, and Cozumel. It's our first ever cruise and we are celebrating our 17th anniversary. I am soooooooooo super excited!!!

Memaw