How do I stop that boredom eating!?

My biggest problem is I eat out of boredom....I am very rarely hungry because i eat ALL THE TIME. How do i stop!?! I have a two year old so it's hard to find a hobby or get out and do something...I need help!! Feel like this is going to fail me!!

Replies

• creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    you gotta find something to keep you busy thats all there is to it, me, I love playing guitar so ill do that, or go out to the ocean and walk on the waterfront, hobbies are a big deal if your life isnt too crazy. just gotta find your groove theres no other cure for boredom
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    Drinking water/tea/coffee, or chewing gum can help take your mind off of eating. Or, try going for a walk.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Try reading a book - uses your hands - and when you find a book you can REALLY get into, you'll forget about eating. I'm quite musical so I play the piano or try singing for a while.
    Or drink water - tis always a good option :smile:
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 833 Member
    Find something to do with your 2 year old so you are not bored. Go to the park, take a walk, do crafts.
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    I also eat when I am bored. drink tea, drink water, do some jumping jack, puch ups , or sit ups.....
    But, with a 2 year old, I was never bored.
    outside - Join a play group, go to storytime at a local library, go to a pet store to look at the fish.....
    inside the house - Finger paint, build blocks, color, make a fort, blow bubbles

Enjoy!!!!!