Options

Replies

• Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Get him this:

so4nqw.jpg

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Well, this and the BJ reply. lol

The BJ coupon is in the card, Redeemable when requested.

Pardon my drool...
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind them at all. I grow the dang things.
    But I'd likely appreciate something else more - a pack of the guitar strings that I like. A bottle of single malt scotch, or top shelf gin. Maybe some sheet music for a song she's like to hear me play for her.

Yeah, the last one.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I agree with sending them food instead. Major brownie points from him and his work buddies!!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    But I'd likely appreciate something else more - a pack of the guitar strings that I like. A bottle of single malt scotch, or top shelf gin. Maybe some sheet music for a song she's like to hear me play for her.

Yeah, the last one.

OMG be my second boyfriend... lol
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

Yeah, the last one.

Such a romantic! ♥
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    I agree with sending them food instead. Major brownie points from him and his work buddies!!

Wait.. did somebody say brownies?
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! I work with all men, so it would be kind of embarrassing and emasculating.

If you want to do something nice, get him a 6-pack or beer, any sort of food, and/or of course a bj
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Get him this:

so4nqw.jpg

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Well, this and the BJ reply. lol

The BJ coupon is in the card, Redeemable when requested.

yes this is great!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    This entire thread makes me want pizza.

Bonus points if it's served off a man's six pack abs.... but pizza none-the-less.
    Now there's a delivery service I'd pay for!!! :wink:
  • rayzer1
    rayzer1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We'll take whatever you lovely ladies are willing to give us.
  • Sumo813
    Options
    We'll take whatever you lovely ladies are willing to give us.

Bewbies. Bewbies are always nice too. Just sayin.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I would never send my hubby flowers...not him at all! He's more appreciative of me stocking his beer fridge and having wings ready when him and the guys who work for us show up for their weekly meeting. Guess he's easy to please!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Send him an invitation with a hotel name and room number for that night. (make sure to sign it LOL)
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    hmm if they were for me, for sure , wud love them. I dont think my husband would be like"omg thats soo nice of her " i think he would handle it like a champ but he would probably prefer me sending him lunch lol

He sends me flowers and goodies tho!
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Skip the flowers and wake him up at 3am by giving him a bj. I think like a man I guess.

if we weren't in a long distance relationship, this would be a daily occurancy

I have a friend who's husband was overseas and she sent him a body pillow and she had full size pictures of her naked body on it and when you put a pillow case over it you couldn't see it.
  • Sumo813
    Options
    Skip the flowers and wake him up at 3am by giving him a bj. I think like a man I guess.

I have a friend who's husband was overseas and she sent him a body pillow and she had full size pictures of her naked body on it and when you put a pillow case over it you couldn't see it.

Now THAT is an original idea! She gets a spa treatment for that one!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Is there a website?
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Is the beer mug full of beer?
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My wife used to send me flowers at work. I appreciated the gesture but told her I would rather have a "nooner" and/or a sandwich.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Really not much of a fan of flowers myself. Chocolate...now we're talking.