Ready to cry

Options
2»

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    So...I'm also STARVING today - first time all week I've actually been hungry. Strange...

Anyway...I'm wondering how eating MORE calories (1400) as suggested earlier could help me lose weight?! I don't get that one.

I haven't measured before this - but I did this morning...so I'll see how my progress goes there.

Maybe, if I provide my stats you all can give me some even more specific pointers for me...by the way I LOVE it here - you've made me feel a LOT better already.

So:

I am 5 feet tall exactly and small boned
    I weight 147.5 pounds as of this morning.
    My goal is to get to 105 pounds - as that is what I weighed when I got pregnant with baby #3.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

When you don't eat enough, especially when you exercise, you body holds on to as much of your fat as it can. The maintence calories for your goal weigh if you were sedentary are 1455 cal. Try eating that and using exercise to increase you deficit. I think you will find you get better results and you will get used to eating at the level you will need to maintain you weight one you reach your goal.

also, read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing