Semi New to MFP

I used MFP in the past on my phone. I didn't realize it was a website till today when I tried to sign up and it said I already had an account! :p Silly me. I'm excited to find out about this place though!

My name is Tiffany and I'll be 23 soon (next month!). Im 5'7 and about 132-134 lbs. It changes daily with water weight and such. I'm actually not too too too worried about losing weight, I mostly want to tone what I have. But along with that toning, losing about 10 pounds would be nice, it's just not my main goal. If that makes sense at all.

Im going to be working out for the next 30 days, I'm going on vacation a day after the 30 days is over and i'd like to be somewhat more tone lol. I can fit into a bikini, i'm just not comfortable at all. I'd like to be able to walk around the beach without worrying about covering up like I do now lol. I know I can't expect amazing results since i'm starting last minute, but i'm going to try and see what I can do!

Then after that vacation i'm going to try and get myself on a schedule so that I can get myself healthy!

I'm vegetarian so I already don't eat meat, but on top of that, i'm going to stop eating cheese and sugar. It might seem weird that im going to stop eating cheese, but to say that i'm addicted to cheese is an understatement. I add it on to EVERYTHING and I add crazy amounts lol. My favorite snack is cheese and crackers :tongue: and if we are out of crackers, i'm perfectly fine eating the cheese alone. Yeah. So for the next month im going to pull myself away from it and see if that helps me out any since I know cheese has a ton of fat in it. And i'm dropping sugar for obvious reasons. I don't drink coke ever, but I'm kinda addicted to white chocolate so we will see how that goes :tongue:

I'm not really sure how this site works but I'd love to hear everyone's stories, goals, achievements, anything! I love talking about this stuff and love knowing i'm not going through this alone!