Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi Everyone!

Forgive me for posting incorrectly. I'm trying to figure out how to work my way around this site. I didn't know you were supposed to begin your own post so please forgive the double post.

I've been seeing this site and my sister recently mentioned she belongs also, so I finally took the plunge and joined. I've really become very active since Mid-March as far as working out is concerned. I started a Biggest Loser Competition @ work. And it has been crazy!! I've lost about 26 lbs since mid-march and today is our final weigh-in. Ugh! I will be glad this when this is totally over, as I look forward to this becoming a "life style" for me. Great to meet you all!!

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Welcome!! (:

Congrats on the weight you have already lost!! Good for you!!!
    Keep up the good work!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • muscles007
    Options
    Hi and thank you so much for welcoming me. I know it won't be easy but I want to really give it my best. i've been praying for motivation to lose weight & I believe God answered. Oh & I won my job's biggest loser competition too, 26 lbs down. This is just a beginning of reclaiming my life & health back. Believing God's best for you both too.