Duloxitine anyone on it or been on it?

Options
trababes1971
trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
I have just been prescribed this by my pysch doc, and me being the idiot i am have been sat reading horror stories on the internet, people say it should be banned etc!! OMG!! (why do i do this to myself and read about meds!). I have been given it for my depression and anxiety, have been on other meds the last one was venlafaxine which did NOT agree with me what so ever, i was a jittery mess. Would just like to know your experiences on this one if you can share. I know not everyone reacts the same to certain meds, so im just telling myself that i have got to try it and see how i go, as i cant go on crying at every single thing and being anxious like this all the time.

Anyway enough of my waffling lol. Thanks for reading and if you dont want to post underneath please feel free to private message me.

xxxxx:smile:

Replies

• hagamivida
    hagamivida Posts: 129
    Options
    Worry only if you have issues. Been on about five or six myself. Had a miserable reaction to wellbutrin xl, which is obe of the most easily tolerated. Likely you will be fine. Just jeep in touch with your p doc.
  • hagamivida
    hagamivida Posts: 129
    Options
    Feel free to pm me if you want :-)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Try it, and see what happens! Everyone reacts differently to different drugs. I've been on so many different antidepressants and anxiety meds I've literally lost count. My doctor an I finally seem to have found a good balance using 3 different meds. Its frustrating, for sure, but eventually you'll find what works for you.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am on it for Fibromyalgia (depression comes with it sometimes) and I love it. I am much more calm and the "pain" is under control. It did give me an upset stomach the first few weeks before I figured out to eat a "meal" before taking it and a few hours after I take some tums somedays. I would give it a fair shot and see how your system does with it.
  • trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys:happy: ..i guess all i can do is try it and see how i go, just want to get rid of this anxiety knot ball that i always have its a horrid feeling xxxxxx