Progress Pics - 32 lbs down :)

Options
Hello everyone! I thought I would post an updated picture because sometimes it helps motivate me to keep going when I see how far I've come. I joined MFP in March 2011 but didn't start using it or even trying to lose weight until July 2011. Since then I've lost 32 lbs, and have another 22 lbs to go until I hit my goal :) I feel great and hope this motivates people. There's only about a 10 lb difference between the last 2 pictures, so it's not much of a difference weight-wise but I've lost more inches and thus felt it would be appropriate to post the newest one anyways. Thanks!

Me at my heaviest weight in December 2010 - 183.6 lbs
December20101836-1.jpg

November of 2011 - 162.3 lbs PLEASE ignore the Twilight pictures in the background - I took this picture in my sister's room lol
November201116142.jpg

April 2012 - 152.6 lbs
April20121526.jpg

Replies

• SamosaurusRex
    Options
    This is very motivating!!!!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    This is really encouraging- all those pounds off without going to a public weekly slimming club? Well done you, you look absoluetly beautiful and should feel very proud of yourself
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Very motivating bc i'm about the same size at you. You look great! :)
  • lorazaruba
    lorazaruba Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You look GREAT!!
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful : ) I was just wondering how tall you are because I am right near the weight in your middle pic. Thanks...
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    Thanks! :) Took a few edits to get the pictures to show up correctly lol.

I am 5'5. My goal weight is 130 (that's the lowest I'd want to go) but ideally I just want to sit in the 130-138 range.
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!:happy:
  • BellaBlues1
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • eljulia
    eljulia Posts: 40
    Options
    You look so good!!! You were a pretty girl at 183, so i can't imagine how great you'll look at your goal! My goal of the moment is to get out of the "obese" category of my bmi. :-P
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    THanks for the great motivation! My start and goal weights are pretty close to yours. I'm at about 16lbs lost so far, so your great story is motivation to keep going. :) Congrats to you!
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    Thanks for the support! I'm always looking for new friends to support each other on MFP, so if you want to add me feel free to :)
  • myjoi98
    myjoi98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Serious motivation! Look Great!
  • TRIPLESEC
    TRIPLESEC Posts: 11
    Options
    great job!!!!!! keep up the good work
  • Kalebs8mom
    Options
    Girl --- great job!!! You even looked great before!! Thanks -- so inspiring!!!!!
  • mmcmichael
    mmcmichael Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I need motivaiton. Good for you, btw.
    Time to decide to commit. Thanks :)
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You looked good prior to losing weight & look fabulous now :-) keep up the good work. They say the last lbs to lose are the hardest, I will be finding that out soon! Cute dress!
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That dress is so long on you now. In your before pic, it was over your knees. And your arms... Wow. Great job!
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm incredibly jealous and motivated to go do my 30 day shred now!
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    You look awesome!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!