Where are my other VEGGIE heads?

Options
I'm a vegetarian ...going vegan in due time and looking to connect with others that share the same life style...get at me! Lets be friends! I'm always looking to trade recipes. tips, tricks, etc :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jbuck123
    jbuck123 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a vegetarian, too. Would love to connect!

Jen
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have a thread going on...lots of veggies on here. I'll bump our thread so you can see it.
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks!
  • YourCatalyst429
    Options
    I can't seem to find it...whats the title?
  • beezoo
    beezoo Posts: 2
    Options
    hey! i was wondering where the vegans/vegetarians were at. i keep looking up food on the food database from the veganomicon(the best cookbook ever, go out and buy it asap!), so i knew someone was putting them up.
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian too. Would love to connect with you all :smile:
  • YourCatalyst429
    Options
    Check out this thread for other veg heads....and feel free to friend me if you feel so inclined

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/52647-vegetarian-group-kick-off-week-1

:flowerforyou:
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian, but I am trying to up my fruit and veggie intake so that it accounts for most of the food I eat. My best friend is a vegetarian and tries to help me with meal ideas, but I'd love to get in with you guys if you don't mind. :)
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Be careful, that's how I ended up becoming a vegetarian! :laugh:
  • firepixie
    firepixie Posts: 65
    Options
    if you are looking for meal ideas, vegcooking.com has weekly meal plans, most meals looking pretty easy to make. Oh, I'm vegan too.
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    Haha, I'd make a terrible full-blown vegetarian, I move meat too much! But who knows, stranger things have happened. :)