Work sucks...

Options

Replies

• virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Grateful to have a job to go to. But, the boss left early and I don't have much to do...it's going to be a slow afternoon. If I weren't here, I'd totally go for a walk with my pups and then we'd take a nap in the sun. Ahhhh.... :flowerforyou:
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I am so thankful for my job and the people I work with but if I was home and I could choose what to do I would love to have a few nice drinks and and laying in the bed but not by myself having some fun in the afternoon LOL
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i would be at a thrift store hunting for awesome vintage things. or painting. or taking a nice long walk in the park and enjoying this beautiful day. le sigh.

...sitting in my dark, silent, sunless cube sounds just as awesome though.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    working out.

^^^ This, relaxing just feels better when you've had a great workout
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    cleaning my house and setting up the IMac i just purchased :):laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    i would love to reorganize my house and purge all the unneccessary junk! I am dying to do this.

Make time to do this. it's so worth it!
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Fishing...or be in a log cabin with great company ;)

I used to fly fish as a kid. I miss it. Nowhere to fly fish in Miami sadly :(

They make salt water fly rods :)
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    In my kayak in the bay in search of Mr. Redfish and contemplating how many oysters and cold beer I could have later that day.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    <
    Hang out with the cute guy I met at the event I went to in my profile pic then, go drink GOOD Kentucky bourbon, eat a bloody steak, some corn pudding and sugar snap peas, gorgonzola mashed potatoes. After that, freestyle rap battle my friend Buck. Cruise around Boston like chiefs blasting Ice Cube. Later belly up to the local dive and have some Raspberry UFO's and watch the Bruins kick some *kitten* tonight. Then go to sleep a happy girl.
  • rhonnie66
    rhonnie66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    sitting on a beach somewhere with my toes in the sand!!!!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Working out and practicing the new piano part for one of my band's new songs!
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    I work at the Dept. of Veteran Affairs, so I actually LOVE my job - and for the first time since the late '90 - when I did a quick three year tour at Disney World, I feel like I'm doing something worth wild!

So, even though I'm beat to my sox most days, since one has to work, I'd much rather be here than anywhere.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    sitting on a beach somewhere with my toes in the sand!!!!

Wouldnt we all love that :drinker:
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Fishing...or be in a log cabin with great company ;)

I used to fly fish as a kid. I miss it. Nowhere to fly fish in Miami sadly :(

They make salt water fly rods :)

Yep and fly fishing for bonefish and tarpon in the keys!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    @ Sktllmdrhmz - You seriously made me LOL at my desk...awesome! Clearly, some of the the people creating memes need some tutoring :laugh:
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'd be taking a nap.....
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Practicing guitar and reading

Me too!
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Digging the garden over.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    hookers and blow \m/

^^^ H&B are a decent band. I could drink beer, bs w/my buds, and dance while listening to them. THAT sounds WAY better than work!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Scrapbooking or hiking or geocaching.... depending on the weather!

...though sitting outside in the sun reading my Nook doesn't sound bad either! LOL