Ladies!!! why is it

Options
2»

Replies

• Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've never ever had any to begin with myself, but I'm sure it's tough to see 'em go. :sad:
  • ably65
    ably65 Posts: 41
    Options
    for the stomach...have you tried the Plank exercise? Google it to get the basics and then more advanced work. Many fitness trainers swear by it to flatten the stomach. I've been doing it every day for a week, holding it for a little longer each day and I already feel my abs tighter and flatter...now I just have to lose the fat on top of my abs.
  • xoFlo
    xoFlo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I do feel your pain. When I am over-weight I have decent boobs, but when I lose, each one shrinks and sags before I lose an ounce from my thunder thighs. Frustrating and unfair. But I am trying to be patient and believe it will all come off the lower body eventually, and I'll be PERFECTLY proportioned soon! OK maybe not perfect, but much better all around. Hang in there. You are not alone.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I do feel your pain. When I am over-weight I have decent boobs, but when I lose, each one shrinks and sags before I lose an ounce from my thunder thighs. Frustrating and unfair. But I am trying to be patient and believe it will all come off the lower body eventually, and I'll be PERFECTLY proportioned soon! OK maybe not perfect, but much better all around. Hang in there. You are not alone.

I've always been proportioned oddly... LOL
  • skittles8810
    Options
    for the stomach...have you tried the Plank exercise? Google it to get the basics and then more advanced work. Many fitness trainers swear by it to flatten the stomach. I've been doing it every day for a week, holding it for a little longer each day and I already feel my abs tighter and flatter...now I just have to lose the fat on top of my abs.

you are so right.. i have done this and it does tone your stomach!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with small breasts!! I prefer that look esp on an athletic woman.
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've found it to be bittersweet. I went from like a DD(D?) to a C. I was contemplating getting a reduction but now that I've lost weight I don't need too. It's helped my back problems a lot and I fit into tops better. But, at the same time.. I miss having them..
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    The great news is that the smaller they get, the CUTER the bras get! I can't wait to unload my D cups. LOL!

I read that the stomach area is the hardest to lose from. It's usually the last to go. Hang in there. I'm sure you'll look fabulous!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    The great news is that the smaller they get, the CUTER the bras get! I can't wait to unload my D cups. LOL!

I read that the stomach area is the hardest to lose from. It's usually the last to go. Hang in there. I'm sure you'll look fabulous!

That is what I was going to add! MUCH cuter bras, and you don't have to choose your tops based on how wide your bra strap are!

I will say though half of Phoenix, AZ must be a 38C because even though I CAN find cuter bras in my size now finding them in Nude sucks!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    You can't really control where the fat comes off. I have already lost 6 inches off my girls and I am only 40 pounds in.

I am getting a boob job.

I like big boobies. Meh
  • FHerndon01
    Options
    I am the complete opposite. I'm in a DD and it's killing me. I'm not losing anything there. :( Here's hoping as I get smaller I lose more. I had big boobs even when I was thin but I keep hoping. It's always caused back issues for me.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Lol! I had a reduction back in 2003 because my chest was so large. Now I'm still a big C but my husband thinks my chest is getting smaller by the day. I don't mind them going down a little but I hope I don't get too small. I'm a little nervous about that now. I'd be fine with a B cup once the rest of my body has finished slimming down.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Yep, mine are gone. They just vanished getting that last bit of weight off I was never super large in the chest, C/full C. Now I'm at least a small B. My bras are all too big and gap in the cups because there is not much to fill them out. Before I never loved my bigger boobs because they were not super perky, but they did have a nice shape overall and filled out clothes nicely. Now I hate the look of them. *I* don't even want to look at them, let alone have DH look at them. Funny, lose weight to better yourself and you end up with new things you hate about yourself. :cry:

I told my DH I want a boob job. I was never the type who would have plastic surgery but I seriously want it now. I want a little Lipo too. :blushing: