Girls with "healthy" behinds...jeans??

Options
1235»

Replies

• RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Levi's and Express are my go toos. The one I am wearing in my current picture is Lee. But they stopped making this particular model years ago :-/
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Old Navy - Flirt, Diva, and Dreamer.
    Dreamer is good for a big tush and if you have a larger tummy.
    They're higher rise jeans.

The curvy line of jeans from Gap <3 them
    If you go to a Gap outlet, you can get amazing finds
    (not a pair of jeans but I did get a pair of pants for 2$ and a skirt for 3$ - skirt has been passed on to one of my MFP buddies actually lol)
  • MelV1
    MelV1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Bump
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Got some booty here.

I have luck with Old Navy at times. The Dreamer and Sweetheart. The only issue I have is finding my length AND size. I can usually find my size but wrong length or the right length and wrong size.

I've heard Levi's has that ID line of jeans to help fit you properly. Haven't tried it. Too cheap to go anywhere else for now while I'm losing. That's the other benefit of Old Navy, lots of sales.
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I can certainly relate to this! I agree with the Lucky Brand Easy Rider jeans (boot cut), but I just discovered Target's new Jeans ID as well. ID #4 is for curvy ladies, Boot cut fit is perfection! And only about $35. Also, Levi's has the Curve ID jeans, #3 (curvy) that fit well, too.
    There is a brand at Nordstrom called KUT that also has a nice fit. Retail around $90. I've tried EVERYTHING, and skinny jeans just Don't look ok on my legs. No no no no no.
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    bumping for my next shopping outing. :)
  • bouselhoff
    Options
    I haven't read through the whole thread, so my apologies if it's already been said, but I actually saw a post on fb about this a few weeks ago! This particular "healthy behind" gal buys her jeans 1-2 sizes big and gets the waist hemmed. Her thighs and behind were too tight in the size of jeans that her waist fit in. Not sure if this will help or not.. but it looks like you have had lots of suggestions! Good luck! :)
  • 2zeeuw
    2zeeuw Posts: 2
    Options
    I would just like to point out that if you have a pair of jeans currently that has the gap in the back, I recommend finding a good tailor/seamstress. They should be able to fix that for you without making darts which will just add more bulk and are uncomfortable. The cost should be very reasonable for the job compared to getting a new pair of jeans. A good seamstress is worth their weight in gold.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Thanks I needed a good laugh.

welcome
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've got HUGE hips and major junk! However, my waist is 10' smaller than my hips! (yeah I'm a hourglass) I find that Maurice's has good jeans. They have 'hiphuggers' but they work great because they are longer in the stomach area and back area so that they don't get that weird flap thing going on. Plus they usually are on sale and I get mine for around $20-25. I also like that they have flare ones because with a big booty skinny jeans just look like I put two bowling balls on top of toothpicks.
  • wyndwoman
    wyndwoman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i always like the Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jeans
  • pamfm
    pamfm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't trust most "curvy" lines, as I find they usually seem designed to hide curves, instead of just fit them. And who wants to hide a sweet *kitten*?!
    But I'll throw another vote in for Levi's Curve ID. Go to their website and take their Curve ID quiz. The trick seems to be: You order by "seat" measurement x length, and the hip/waist ratio is different for the three curve IDs. Unfortunately, the Supreme Curve is nearly impossible to find in stores, so you've got to try your luck picking the correct size on their website.