What are you all eating for dinner today?

Options
Just need some new ideas :)..
What time is ur last meal of the day?
Add me for support! :) im on here EVERYDAY. Necer giving up till i reach my goal :)
30 lbs to gooooo!!! :)

Replies

• loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    I had a cajun seasoned baked chicken breast with brown rice, baby corn, sprouts and cauliflower. Yum :-)

And the last time I eat for the day is around 7 pm usually
  • lmnosser
    lmnosser Posts: 43
    Options
    it's around 7 here, and i'm making hot italian turkey sausage, steamed green beans, and roasted garlic butternut squash.

mmmmmmm :)
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I had a bruschetta boca veggie burger with lettuce, tomato and avocado on whole wheat bun and a baked sweet potato w/ 0 kcal butter spray, pepper and grated parmesan. SO YUMMY! I usually eat dinner around 7pm, but ate later today at 8pm.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    PB&J sandwich with frozen yogurt cup! I eat my big meal at the beginning of the day, so my meals get smaller... :tongue:
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Chicken enchilada casserole - 256 calories each 3x4" piece
    Diet Soda Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Chips - 178 calories each 3x4" piece
    Milk - i dont remember the calories but 1% and yum!
  • blisterpeanuts
    blisterpeanuts Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Big bowl of salad greens (organic mixed garden greens + lettuce) with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce.

16 oz. glass of pomegranate juice

pan fried salmon with olive oil, soy sauce.
  • bambiemd
    bambiemd Posts: 14
    Options
    Grilled turkey scaloppine (5 spices n salt) with low salt soy sauce, with grilled zucchinis and a bowl of fruits
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Pan fried haddock with jalapeno tartar sauce, ginger scallion soba noodles, and salad! Dinner is typically my largest meal of the day. Probably be eating around 7:30/8, but I usually have a bedtime snack, as well.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i had a very unhealthy dinner ..lol
    fried chicken - leg and thigh, mac & cheese and a biscuit

and my last meal is when i go to bed .. as long as i have the calories for it, i will eat when im hungry
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Didn't we do this for lunch.? Maybe what you need is a good recipe web site. Google is your friend!
  • kellybean14
    kellybean14 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Home made Indian food! Baingan Bharta and Aaloo Mutter (yummm)!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Pesto chicken on a bed of spinach and cucumber, topped with brushetta and feta
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Lightened up Mac N Cheese topped with crumbled center cut bacon, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs :) Under 400 calories per serving
  • jeffmitchell
    jeffmitchell Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Homemade Baked Ziti
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I have no idea yet. My meals are really unstructured. It's just my fiance and I, full time students with part time jobs so our schedules are all over the place and neither of us ever cook. it's 8:30pm and I probably won't have my last meal for a few more hours.

I wish I had someone to cook for me everyday! I'm too lazy though and I don't like cooking for 1.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I had a veggie omelette with red onions, spinach, tomatoes, and feta. Served with apple chicken breakfast sausage. Yum!!
  • fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with some hamburger on top with light ranch, and a side of steamed cabbage. My last meal is around 9pm i work 3rd so i eat a little later.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I had a piece of tilapia with Cajun seasoning, some baked sweet potato fries, and steamed green beans. Not super exciting, but tasty.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I was lazy today. went to subway..had a 6 inch turkey sub on honey wheat. lots of spinach, onions, jalapenos, tomato, dijon mustard and vinegar. oh and a parfait.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I worked my *kitten* off today and ate low, so I'm having 2 italian turkey sausages, 2 servings of sweet potato fries, and a 16.9 oz can of blackthorn cider. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to follow it up with ice cream or a glass of wine . . . but then again it may be both . . . you may not want to take your cues from me tonight.