New to Forums..Looking for friends and support :)

Options
Just new here and looking to make friends and build a support system. I would love to see other diaries or food journals to get more ideas. Ive been divorced for about eleven years and even being a chef still find it difficult to get back into healthy eating habits. Maybe it's harder as a bachelor but been doing okay so far even though its been moslty frozen foods. A little insight would be appreciated..

Thanks,
Jamison

Replies

• Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's got to be rough to be surrounded by food all day and try to eat right! I love to cook, but cooking for one is not a lot of fun. I really have to like what I make because I end up with a lot of leftovers. I try to stay away from processed food for the most part. Frozen and prepared is easy, but the salt and additives aren't the healthiest...
  • creamcakes17
    Options
    Hi, im jane and new to mfp too, also looking for support and motivation, add me as a friend if you like
  • JessyJanePapworth
    JessyJanePapworth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new (again) I used this app for about 3 months last year and lost 22 pounds! I was doing great then I stopped using it for some odd reason and i gained the weight back. Here i am again with a brand new profile since i can not remember any of my info by now lol. I am 26 years old mother to 6 amazing kids and married to the love of my life after being apart for 10 years. My life is hectic as some of my children are ADHD and one is mentally retarded. My oldest is 9 and our babies are 4. 4 of the children are biologically mine and the other 2 are my step children which i love like they are mine anyways :) I am looking for a support system of people this time and try to stay with it. Hopefully I can get my hubby to do it too as we are both obese.