4th of July Challenge - Week 3

Options
Hello all :smile:

I noticed nobody had started a new thread so I thought I should get it going. Hope everyone is still going strong!! How was everyones weekend?? Mine wasn't so great...didn't do terrible eating but wasn't tracking at all. Hubby's sister ended up in the hospital (car accident). It is pretty serious. She had a 6 hour surgery yesterday for her broken back. :frown: She still has more to go...so it was pretty stressfull and emotional this weekend. I don't feel like I ate too bad though. Didn't get much in for excercise though. Back into normal routine today....Summer is here!! I have my 2 kids home now full time so now they are here to help with the 3 year old I do daycare for. And now it looks like I will have 2 more kids part time and 1 just occasionally so this will be a nice active summer!!

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    ack! burrito attack on sunday after church! took a nap and woke up feeling reeeeeealy guilty and got up off mu butt and went for a 1 hour walk. (it was a bazillion degrees outside, too - i'm in miami)

dang burrito:explode:

have been real good otherwise, but scale hasn't moved (up or down) in 2 weeks now. *sigh*
  • happyplace
    happyplace Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Another thread was started which contains the current list of members so I'm moving over to that one!! :smile: