PINK team ***where is everybody***

LiMer
LiMer Posts: 112 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Weigh in is tomorrow. I just got back from Chicago and ate more than I should. Today, I am getting back on track... so far so good today. I have not been exercising since Thusday. I will today.

Come out come out wherever you're hiding....

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    I'm here! I don't think I've lost anything since last week, but I've been walking everyday and eating well so I know it's gotta move sometime. :smokin:
  • LiMer
    I'm here! I don't think I've lost anything since last week, but I've been walking everyday and eating well so I know it's gotta move sometime. :smokin:

I did well all week long but went to Chicago and bought some Garrett's popcorn. I ate half a jumbo bag by myself. I know it's over 2000 calories just for that. I hope I don't pay for it tomorrow.

I am back on tract today. I jog/walk for 1.45 hours. Man, it feels so good.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    I don't think I've done well this week. Last week I was sick so I didn't eat but I'm better and so I'm not sure how my weight will be. We shall see.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    aww...i wanna be on a team dangit :frown:
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    aww...i wanna be on a team dangit :frown:

Join us!!!!

I had a rough weekend eatingwise but I did well most of the week. Anyway, I stayed the same so I hope this week I will actually lose. I made brownies on Sunday because we had company over and they were my downfall!!! I stayed on track with exercise at least!
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Sorry I havent been on guys..And thinks for picking up where i left off..My brothers wife just left him and their kids for another man. So it has been a stressfull week. I have lost two pounds so i am down to 155..Yah!! Just keep my family in yalls prayers please, it has been really hard on the kids,,They are 5 and 4
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Sorry I havent been on guys..And thinks for picking up where i left off..My brothers wife just left him and their kids for another man. So it has been a stressfull week. I have lost two pounds so i am down to 155..Yah!! Just keep my family in yalls prayers please, it has been really hard on the kids,,They are 5 and 4

I was wondering about you Jess. I am so sorry to hear about your family. I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers.

I accidentally just posted on the old thread. I will go copy and paste it over here. :happy:
  • dimplzz
    WOOP WOOP!!! 2.4 pounds gone!! WOOP WOOP!!!

Last weeks weigh in-168.6
    This weeks weigh in-166.2!!

The painting this weekend, which took me 12 HOURS!!! must have really burned me some calories! haha

I also did a 5K on my treadmill last night! (couch to 5 k) I messed up on the rotation of 90/90 3 min/3min so I kinda did my own thing. lol I couldn't believe that I was able to stay running for 3 minutes straight! lol I think that I could have gone to 5 minutes too! It was a great weekend with staying on track food wise too. I got my mojo back! :laugh:

I can't wait to see everyone else's results!
  • CarmenSantiago

Missed you. Sorry to hear about your family woo's. I will be thinking of you all. xx
  • CarmenSantiago
    start weight: 202
    current weight: 196
    goal weight: 115
    for challenge: 180

weigh in 6/9: 195.6
    weigh in 6/16: 197

Ugh, I didn't do so good yesterday. My kids were fighting and it was a stressful day. Other then that I've been doing very well and walking every day. Hopefully next week I will see some improvement. Good Luck everyone. :smokin:
  • LiMer
    Oh... sorry to hear about your family.

I stayed the same this week. Kind of disapointing but I've been back on track and doing very well.

Congrats to all the losers.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Start weight: 262

Current weight: 233.4

Goal weight 120

Goal for challenge 199

Week before last : 234.8

Last week: 230

This week 233.4
  • I did not lose any weight. This week I will try to eat 2 lbs of veg/lettuce each day and spend 1 hour each day to clean my messy house.
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member

That sounds incredibly stressful. What a mess!!

Congrats to everyone who lost weight this week!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    so what does everyone do?....post the results once a week?...im new to this site sorry
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    We weigh in once a week, post your start weight, current weight goal weight and pounds lost
  • LiMer
    Wednesday, June 17th... the day is going well. Breakfast 1 cup Special K with 1/2 2% milk.

I'm going out to lunch today, so I know it's bad, but I'm going to skip am and pm snack. I will have a Vietnamese eggroll salad for lunch today.

I'm still working on dinner. I will excercise for at least 1 hour today, walk/jog/run on the treadmill. Last night I did it for 1 hour 30 minutes. It was so worth it, gave me a good sweat. It's strange and I never thought that I'll ever say this but I love to jog now. Every chance I get, I go out jogging.

Have a good day everyone.
  • dimplzz
    What the heck is going on with me? lol I put on size TENS this morning! I probably won't wear them out for another week or two but they fit over my thighs and buttoned! Just need to work on that muffin top a little more. :laugh: I couldn't believe that I got them over my legs! Before I had my kid, they hung in my closet because of my thighs.... I seriously feel like a million bucks today! I am loving the cardio right now. I am just doing the couch to 5K. Trying to do at least 3 miles per workout. I have been staying on track eating wise too. (except for the blizzard I had the other day. oops It did fit into my calories for the day though, just had to exercise a little of it away)

Today so far:
    Breakfast: 2 cups cheerios and 1 cup 1% milk
    Lunch: forgot to eat my snack so I will add it to lunch. strawberry yogurt and a smart ones chicken and broccoli rigatoni (sp)
    snack: string cheese
    supper: something with my ground turkey that I bought yesterday

I hope everyone is having a great week! It is almost weekend time. WOOOWHOO!!!! :happy:
  • Wow! that's cool that you can pull up size 10 pants. It's a good way to motivate yourself to stay with the diet. I'm trying to wear my 14p jean at least once a week. Yup! one of these days I will zip up my 14p jeans.
  • dimplzz
    Wow! that's cool that you can pull up size 10 pants. It's a good way to motivate yourself to stay with the diet. I'm trying to wear my 14p jean at least once a week. Yup! one of these days I will zip up my 14p jeans.

Thanks! I was a 16 when I started this journey. You will be able to do it soon too! Keep up the great work.

Where is everyone? Is the pink team a thing of the past? :cry: Did I scare everyone away? :cry:

I am at 165.4 today! Another 1.2 pounds down. I was down to 164.4 but I had a bad weekend. :grumble: Oh well, working hard again each night.
This discussion has been closed.