Mommy pouch

Options
I am wondering what is the best way to tone up and get rid of a mommy pouch. My stomach pouched at the bottom before I got pregnant. but now my little boy is 17 months and it is the biggest part of my stomach it jus sags. I did have a c section and alot of people say its really hard to lose once you have one. I have been exercising it jus doesnt seem like its getting smaller. I could probably wear 2 sizes smaller if it was gone lol. Anyone have the answer??????

Replies

• bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that eating right, Insanity, and pilates has helped mine alot, almost gone! But I have never had a C-section...
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Mines getting smaller....slowly. It's my only problem area :(
    Running helps and I'm almost done Insanity and have noticed it has shrunk. I'm about to start P90X next and hoping the lifting will help as I've heard it does and then it's on to the Insanity/P90X Hybrid or maybe "the new rules of lifting". Good luck!! Other than surgery, there's no miracle cure so I'm just plugging away at these high intensity workouts :)
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Starchy food goes straight to my pooch and I will look pregnant all day. Leg lifts, lifting weights and short bursts of intense cardio while wearing a squeem waist cincher. It's slowly getting better. It's HARD to lose there. I have diastisis recti so I have to be careful of ab work like crunches but It's slowly closing up.
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    Even at my smallest (122 lbs) my belly puff (as my sis calls it) was still there. It consisted of loose skin, stretch marks, and jiggle. Good thing at that weight the unsightly area was easly hidden in underpants or bikini bottom. But alas, as I put on something like 70lbs it has taken over more real estate on my body. So my jiggle is an all out p!ss flap (as one of my friends calls it). Exercise, and eating right. I've just accepted it. They're my battle wounds from children and grossly overeating. When I do lose all the weight and maintain, I will wear my loose skin, bingo wings, and stretch marks as my badges of honor. I wasn't a supermodel before, no reason to think losing weight and getting healthy will make me one now. Good Luck.