Zumba anyone?

Options
SueD66
SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
So i just picked up the mail and woohoo the zumba dvds are here! Has anyone else tried this, ok i know there are lots but can you share your thoughts and results? I'm pretty excited as i tried the beginners already, just had to see if i could do the moves. I think i'm going to like this:)

Replies

• shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    YES!

I just got the exhilarate DVD's, love them! No results yet,but I lost most of my weight doing the Zumba video game.
    It is so much fun! The music gets stuck in your head and you just want more!
    I really like the Ripped DVD.
    Good luck! You are going to have fun!
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I took the class at the gym before for about a summer. It was so much fun! It was great to hear from the instructor not to worry about doing the moves perfect but just be loose with your body and keep it moving!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba!! Both live classes and on Wii! I use one of these at least 3-4 days a week! Zumba has been my main exercise with my weightloss, thus far!
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I do a class at my church each week, and then I borrowed the Wii version and have just started that one.

So much fun!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Ive done the dvds and I do the live classes I like the live classes much better but if you ant get to a live class the dvds are good Im getting ready to go to one now
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Zumba! I attend a class, but have also done the Wii Zumba games. It's just not as fun when you're doing it alone in the basement, as opposed to a class with other people. Don't worry about the moves...everyone messes up at times, even the instructors!
  • Bobbiehenderson
    Bobbiehenderson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love zumba I go to a zumba class 3 times a week.
  • sissy112553
    Options
    i love zumba i do it in the pool class is 30 min and lots of fun. lost 5lb useing myfitnesspal i think this is a great porgram
  • sissy112553
    Options
    i love zumba i do it in the pool class is 30 min and lots of fun. lost 5lb useing myfitnesspal i think this is a great porgram
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    For zumba on the wii. Do you need anything besides the wii and the zumba game? I am sort of intrested in checking zumba out and that would be a great way to try it if I could kick everyone out of the house. ;)
  • itsirkmr
    itsirkmr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba Rush on Kinnect. I love it. I do the 45 minute classes, high intensity.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I want to do Zumba so bad! I'm hoping when the busy season at work slows down I will be able to take a class.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I did Zumba DVDs the first 18 months of my new lifestyle change and lost about 60lbs :) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Zumba!!!! Have fun!!! They are so addicting :)