5'9" CW 180lbs GW 140lbs, is anyone else in the same boat?

Options
2»

Replies

• teimo
    teimo Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi.. I'm 5'10" currently 160.. goal 146ish.
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. CW 177 GW1 35
  • stacie48
    stacie48 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lets do this

5'8.5

Sw 178
    CW 166
    GW 140
  • ngarrett75
    ngarrett75 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    SW 171
    CW 167.8
    GW: 145-150
    Ugh. It's been so hard and slow going. I want to at least be down to 155 by mid-June.
  • Aries4242
    Options
    Me too! I'm 5'9 just started yesterday so
    SW: 180
    CW: 180
    GW: 150

I can't wait to start feeling like myself again! We can do this!
  • littlememo
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' my current weight is 192 and 140 is probably my goal weight, would like to get to it by the end of the year although I'm struggling as my weight loss has been majorly slow with lots of plateaus so could do with any moral support :) I've never given up and don't plan to no matter how long it takes I will get there!!
  • GoThinGirl
    GoThinGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can count me in!
    Height: 5'8"
    CW: 170
    GW: 140
  • davidediet
    Options
    we should do things for our selves not for others in order to achieve tangible and longlasting results.
  • davidediet
    Options
    we should things for ourselves not for others in order to achieve longlasting tangible results...
  • ngarrett75
    ngarrett75 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Why that comment???What are you referring to? From what i can see, it sounds like all the responders here definitely are doing this for themselves!!
  • webbercourtney
    webbercourtney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"

HW: 182
    CW: 146
    GW: 136

10 more pounds to go. And they're the most stubborn. It took me a lot longer than expected to get the 1st 35ish off (about 18 months... averaged about a half pound per week). I've just started running and have my first 5K at the end of the month. Starting to look more at how my clothes fit and how I feel rather than the number on the scale. I'll get there... hopefully before swimsuit season!
  • mdmomoftwo
    Options
    Hello ! I am in the same boat pretty much, only difference is our height ! I am 5'7" and my CW is 180 and my ultimate GW is 140. I was at this weight before I had my two kids. I was 140 lbs when I got pregnant 9 years ago, and never went back down (closest I came was 150 when my daughter was 3) and I just had my son last year. I love My Fitness Pal. I use it mostly on my iphone. I just started today. Good luck to all of us !!!

Pam
  • charliefocus
    charliefocus Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi All!! I joined MFP last week and have to say I love it. (recovering from knee surgery as well)

Me ?
    29 yo
    I'm a little over 5'8
    SW -176
    CW 172
    GW-150
    UGW -145 !!

I am pretty positive and have been logging in a few times a day -

Friend me :flowerforyou: