Im Finally Asking for Help

2»

Replies

• I do echo the post about B vitamin deficiency. My mum noticed my irritable horrible self and went and bought me a B vitamin complex and also Q10 capsules. They have both seen a great improvement in my demeanour and energy levels. Have also helped with my acne and hair. It's commendable to ask for help. I am often depressed but I can pinpoint why, debt levels and not having the career I studied for yet, and not living in the city I want to. Since I have taken steps to remedy these I have a better outlook and am easier to be around. Quite often I have been guilty of ignoring my friends when they txt "how ru? How's the job hunting? Ru moving yet?" as it winds me up. As ppl know me as a fun outgoing person I do not often tell anyone that I feel depressed. Also some of my friends are doing well in the same career I want, so they don't understand that I don't wish to hear about how great they're doing. What helps me is when I think back to my travelling last yr, when I went to ex war torn places like Belgrade, Sarajevo, poor countries like Albania and also been to Auschwitz. It helps me to think that at least I am alive, have my health and freedom. I recently at my lowest had a tattoo that reads "This too shall pass". Seeing it every day does help me to cope with things. Sometimes talking to strangers is more comforting that talking to your own friends so keep posting on this forum hun x