Any other picky eaters out there? Solutions?

Options
I am a super picky eater.. and as you guys can see I have lost alot! But I have done that by not eating much differently and just eating less and exercising more.

I have tried many recipes on here and hated them :( (no offense!) The only veggi's I like are carrots (but I can't stand anything by tthe can ones.. figures), green beans and corn.

I can't stand turkey burger, but I have gotten better with 93/7 hamburger.

I eat wheat bread, but I don't like it as much.

I tried laughing cow cheese and I didn't like it much.

I have been eating Cracker Chips instead of potato chips, but I miss them so much.

I hate sweet potatoes so if I eat french fries or a potato it has to be regular.

I want to have a more "lifestyle" change than just loosing weight but I'm finding it so difficult to eat anything healthy because I hate it!

Anyone else out there a picky eater and having problems? I have been at this 2 years and you'd think I'd get used to things by now but I just can't. At least I'm not eating fast food anymore, but I still feel I need to make changes, but it's so difficult when I hate the taste of everything :/.

Replies

• Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I used to be pretty picky as well, but you can get to like foods!!! Just think of the health benefits and how it's putting you that one little step closer to your goal- it can make the experience a little more bearable!!! Otherwise hold your nose- you can't taste if your nose is blocked:)
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    You have to start eating at the adult table more. j/k :devil: