depressed :,(

Options
I am feeling very depressed today .. don want to mess up with my diet by eating lots / junk and not completing my pm workout.. someone plzzz help!!!!:sad: :cry:

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Exercise. It is nature's happy pill
  • lcosta1
    lcosta1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear u r depressed but don't give up! You have lost 25 lbs. What a great success! Push through this and feel better after your workout.
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Seriously take a walk at the least. Do something active. It will release endorphines which will make you feel better now AND burn some calories to make you feel better when you step on the scale! :bigsmile: Sorry you're feeling down though. :ohwell: What are you feeling depressed about?
  • darthkatalyst
    Options
    I was feeling really really down today myself.. I ate 2 tacos, which didn't really make me feel much better even though I thought it would... so I went for a walk with some good music and just finished up with some yoga and stretching. Its weird, but I feel so much better now. Maybe just some stretching or breathing exercises could help you to feel better? My mom swears by deep breathing exercises.
  • merrymusiq
    merrymusiq Posts: 35
    Options
    Seriously take a walk at the least. Do something active. It will release endorphines which will make you feel better now AND burn some calories to make you feel better when you step on the scale! :bigsmile: Sorry you're feeling down though. :ohwell: What are you feeling depressed about?

thanks people...

m much better now... going out for dinner,.. exercised a bit.. will be back on track tom mrng!! cheers to all of you ... thanks for the support!! :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: