Tenuate..... Weight Loss Medication

sunsoaker
sunsoaker Posts: 9
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone taken it? How did it work for you? And did it have any side effects? I realize diet pills are a sore subject with some folks.......please be sincere. (I know it's not a quick fix!)

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    I starting taking Alli about 5 days now, And I havent experience none of the big flush people was telling me about. To me a waste of $60 bucks. I mean none of the horror stories people was saying about poopiing :laugh: :laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    I have not heard of this new pill. I am not a fan of taking pills, especially ones on the market less than a decade, that seems to be the amount of time before the big side effects start to show up and the FDA gets recall crazy.

As far as the Alli, as long as you are eating right you won't have the poop horror, but slip one day and eat a bag of chips and a cookie and look out. Alli is a waste of money, if you would just eat a healthy diet and exercise you would do just as good. The reason alli works is because of the scare of teh side effects, basically, knowing that if you slip you might lose your bowels anywhere anytime makes people stick to the plan.

I will admit, I have tried different diet "aids" and yes, you lose weight, but once you stop the pills you gain the weight back and then you are right back where you started. Trial and error has told many people that you have to learn to eat right and exercise if you want to lose and maintain your loss. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.