motivated today...hoping it lasts

I'm so excited I found this site. It's exactly what I need. There's nothing worse than counting calories and having to do all the calculating. I love the food diary and exercise log too. I really need to drop some weight and I'm hoping being on here daily will help me.

Replies

• PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Add as many people as you can! Post your pictures, goals, ambitions, and anything you may think you need help with!
  • I'm sure it will! Before this, I was carrying a little calorie book, and little notebook around with me everywhere I went...That got old. This is wonderful for tracking and everything, and even comes with a support team of like, a million :D
  • I Love this site I am now 164 pounds bigger than I have ever been cant wait to start taking it off my goal is 125 so exited to get started.:smile:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Someone once told me that motivation comes and goes, but commitment is what will carry you through to your goal. Motivation determines whether you want to do it, commitment determines if you will. Commitment will get you off the couch whether you want to or not.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Someone once told me that motivation comes and goes, but commitment is what will carry you through to your goal. Motivation determines whether you want to do it, commitment determines if you will. Commitment will get you off the couch whether you want to or not.

^^^ True, true.