Need opinions *pics*

Options
1235»

Replies

• GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I can tell the difference. I know how difficult it is to tell the difference in yourself though. I have lost over 6 stone and I still look in the mirror and think that I'm just the same as how I looked before. It's completely crazy, but normal. It takes time for our brains to catch up with our bodies.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    You can totally see it! Keep up the great work!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    you are smaller all over, but the first thing i really noticed is that you have a curvy waistline showing up! Looking great girl!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can definitely see a difference, and it's not just that your clothes are a little more fitted in the "after" pics. Your face alone says it all; I can really tell you've lost weight by the defined jawline, etc. Fabulous! Don't be discouraged. A little bit of weight loss is a LOT of work, and you deserve to be proud of yourself!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Why discouraged hun? You are looking great! Keep up the awesome work!
  • kelseynrobinson
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. I'm really surprised with all the comments about my face - I definitely hadn't noticed that change. Again, Thank you :)
  • kelseynrobinson
    Options
    So, I had an NSV today. I still have trouble seeing change, but I can't deny this. I went to put on an undershirt this morning (I don't know why but I always wear one, even with t-shirts) and it was too big. I always buy undershirts to be pretty form fitting, and now it's too big. To top it all off, I am wearing a....wait for it.....MEDIUM T-shirt!!! I seriously cried. My roommate looked at me like I was insane, but she wouldn't understand-she's tiny. Just wanted to share. Even though I can't see my weight loss, I see the effects :)
  • Tink2426
    Tink2426 Posts: 4
    Options
    Not only can you see the weight chage but you look younger !
  • ammerlou
    ammerlou Posts: 18
    Options
    You cant see results?? you honestly look like a different person in the face! you are doing great! keep at it!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Maybe your not seeing what everyone else is seeing due to the difference of the quality, lighting, angles, and clothing of the before and during photos? Try taking your next comparison photo in what ever outfit you are comfortable with (the usual seems to be sports bra and shorts). Then the next time you take a comparison shot, take it in the same room, same pose, same hair style, from the same distance and angle. That way you can line them up side by side and see the differences. Great job.
  • Canbfit4life
    Options
    I can see the huge change i think if you reward yourself with new clothing you will see the change as well
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference in your waist and face!! You are doing great!!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    GTFO...Really ya cant see it!?! I sure as heck do!...nice work girl!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference between picture one and two. But not a big difference between picture 2 and 3. Of course, picture 3 is hard to see and the angle is funny so that may be why. Your waist definitely looks smaller in picture 3 though. Keep up the good work! Don't get discouraged, you are doing awesome!
  • JennMcGlone
    JennMcGlone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference!! Keep up the hard work!
  • bigbeautifulady
    Options
    you keep it up!!! you are looking great! best of luck to you!
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! No need for you to be discouraged..you have come a LONG way!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!