2 Months-43lbs. Lost Face Photos...

Options
2»

Replies

• DreamGirl8926
    Options
    wow! alot of people say that my body looks healthy but my face looks fat :( it's so annoying! how did u do it????
  • wolf5090
    wolf5090 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job! :D I can't wait to be 43 pounds down!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Debra,

My goal is to burn everything I eat each day.
    I really love exercising..

Thanks for the kind words...

Julie :)

So that means you're netting nothing? How is that healthy or sustainable? I'm all for losing weight, obviously, but losing too rapidly is not healthy by any means.

Flame away.
  • Chigger56
    Chigger56 Posts: 105
    Options
    Wow!! You look so much younger!! You are a very pretty lady!! You are doin a fantastic job!! Be proud!!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    wow well done hun and you do look much thinner! I hope you don't mind me asking what plan you are on as it seems to allot to lose in 2 months?
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I agree with purpleipod, If you are indeed burning everything you eat, you are essentially starving yourself :( There are better ways to lose weight in a healthy way :) Good luck though!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Debra,

My goal is to burn everything I eat each day.
    I really love exercising..

Thanks for the kind words...

Julie :)

Says the Zumba Queen! Seriously, Julie works out so much. I hope someday, to have her stamina and strength. Such an inspiration and a good, supportive friend. I'm Blessed to know her! :flowerforyou:
  • DaphneSW
    DaphneSW Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    wow i can see the change in your face shape! nice work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!