Half way done with INSANITY progress pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    It goes to show you its not always about the scale . Good job
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous....great job!!! I'm going into my third week. :) Hope to see results as great as yours!! :)
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I may have to add Insanity to try after my 30DS!! Keep up the great work!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I am thinking about giving Insanity a try once I am done P90X...feel free to add me as a friend :drinker:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    awesome results!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    amazing! great job!!
  • prizmaa
    prizmaa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You are doing so awesome!!! Your progress pictures are very inspiring!! :)
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look great! Those are awesome results with only half way through! Makes me want to start back doing Insanity! I did it for a few days and gave up. Great job!
  • mtp9
    mtp9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Congrats!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Holy eff, you had never worked out before and started on Insanity?

I've been working out for a while and even I'm intimidated by it. x__o;

Great progress, you have some balls, sister.
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Wow...and all in just one month. Fantastic.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job. Have fun on month 2, I sadly liked it better :)
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    That is great progress! Awesome job hun!!! :)
  • AmberCarroll207
    Options
    Its hard enough to start something like Insanity if youre a seasoned athlete getting back into the game....but for someone who hasn't done anything? thats commitment!! I know that takes a lot! You're well on your way! I'm doing P90X and its good to hear someone else gettin into that grind!! Cheers

Thank You!! My husband kept insisting I do Insanity (hes a Marine) bc we alreay had it. I was so scared to start. But thats all it takes is COMMITMENT!! If your committed you can do anything!
  • AmberCarroll207
    Options
    That is freaking amazing! Your stomach is a phenomenal difference!!! Not to be creepy but look how perky the girls are! Woo hoo!!!

Do you mind me asking what's your calorie average?

haha!! :) Thank You!! Yes I have lost a lil in the bust area also which made a big difference (I just stopped breastfeeding a couple months ago, which i did for 16months)

I usually take in 1350-1400 calories. But Im thinking to maybe up it a lil bit, it seems when I have my cheat meal on Sunday (which is still semi healthy) that I loose a lil more than normal. & have way more energy! Any thoughts?
  • AmberCarroll207
    Options
    Holy eff, you had never worked out before and started on Insanity?

I've been working out for a while and even I'm intimidated by it. x__o;

Great progress, you have some balls, sister.

Thank You!! Yes I never worked out before Insanity, Crazy I know. It was my hubbys idea for me to start Insanity bc we alreay had it at the house. I was very intimidated but its all about mind, heart, & commitment!! Thank you!! :)
  • AmberCarroll207
    Options
    Thank You Everyone for your kind words!! I needed all that!! Makes me even more motivated and want to push harder!! :)
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!