Take a BEFORE pic, you WILL regret it if you don't !!

Options
2»

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    <<<<< new before photo
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I was horrified when I took my before photos! I'm so glad I did it though. The comparison is a great motivational tool.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I agree! I took a before pic even though it makes me cringe to look at.. but now I can see my progress! :)
  • sazzlewilson
    Options
    I've lost 10 kgs total now, since I was at my heaviest & started actively trying to lose weight ... still have about 7kg to go, but I am so much happier with how I look, loving having a jawline & a collarbone & it is obvious to everyone that I have lost weight, but ughhhh damnit !! :angry:

totally agree on the jawline and collarbone comment! I love it! Wish I had taken proper before photos...but I can see the difference from other general photo's.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I have before pictures and suprisingly I dont hate them. They were taken just as I started on this journey and Id practically learned to walk again after an accident so yes Im big but one of them is my graduation photo from uni and Id managed to walk across the stage without my crutches to collect my certificate. A proud moment for a different reason. I started MFP the summer after that when I could walk without crutches permantly. So yes Im big and sometimes I hate looking at them but I remind myself that those pictures are good for different reasons and also they will look awesome against my after picture when I get there. Got a while to go yet though :happy:
    Good luck to everyone else as well xxx :heart:
    :flowerforyou: