COFFEE/CAFE

Options
We should be friends if you can not live without coffee! Is that you?

Replies

• Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options

Yes, but I can tell from your friends list that my t*ts aren't big enough to make the cut! :laugh:
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 2 cups a day. I have been trying to eliminate it, but how do people keep their eyes open!?!? I enjoyed my pre-work chai tea the other day, but I was ready to lay my head down at 11 P.M., which leaves me 8 more hours to work. :laugh:
  • Mamarrycos
    Mamarrycos Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Yes, but I can tell from your friends list that my t*ts aren't big enough to make the cut! :laugh:

Hey don't hate my friend! These girls have worked hard! Just for that i invite you to join my illustrious list!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Minimum of Two 20 ounce Coffees every Morning, and One 20 ounce cup at Bedtime. No it is NOT De-Caf, and No, I don't have trouble sleeping.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options

Hey don't hate my friend! These girls have worked hard! Just for that i invite you to join my illustrious list!

Accepted! You need some dudes on your list. :smile: You knew I was a dude, right? That's my wife on the right. FYI... :smile:
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I can't live without it either! that includes the cream and sugar...but I'm trying to cut back on that.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    I drink coffee atLEAST twice a day! I am so sluggish without it in the morning
  • Mamarrycos
    Mamarrycos Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Accepted! You need some dudes on your list. :smile: You knew I was a dude, right? That's my wife on the right. FYI... :smile:

Yes I know your a dude! lol I am very selective about guys...but you made the cut congrats lol!
  • loislane22
    Options

^^ this :laugh:
  • loislane22
    Options
    I can't live without it either! that includes the cream and sugar...but I'm trying to cut back on that.

Same here! mmmm so good, most of my calories for the day are from coffee. ah well.
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options

LOL and I'm quite the coffee connoisseur but I'm old fat and gay.
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yeah I didn't even count the calories before, but now I do..ugh, I cut back on mine, but it was still over a hundred calories.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am a coffee junkie! I have come to realize my blod type is now bold.

I have a two venti a day habit.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm not old yet, no longer fat, and never gay. But I am a coffee fiend. If you have a starbucks card on your smartphone because digging out cash takes too long when you need coffee, then I consider you a legit coffee addict.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

LMAO.

Definitely need my daily dose to wake up.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm not old yet, no longer fat, and never gay. But I am a coffee fiend. If you have a starbucks card on your smartphone because digging out cash takes too long when you need coffee, then I consider you a legit coffee addict.

That would be this girl. Love that app!

Proud Gold Card member too.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    I am a coffee junkie! I have come to realize my blod type is now bold.

LOOVE THAT HAHAHAH. totally gonna start saying that from now on
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love coffee! Can't start the day without coffee! :)
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Don't drink it on a daily basis, but gotta have it sometimes lol
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    <<<<<
    addict. I feel like I can't do anything productive without a cup of coffee. Especially at work...I'll get twitchy and cranky.