Team Name Ideas - Dirty Dash

Options
lombrica
lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
OK... so I have a team forming for a "Dirty Dash" in July. The group is composed of several people who work together in a Health System including physical therapists, occupational therapist, dietitian, nurses and me... a social worker! There are 8 of us on the team.

We need a Team Name... and none of us are feeling very creative. We were trying to play with the idea of "dirty" or "mud" etc. But still nothing that really has inspired us...

We are doing the race for FUN... I mean, it has a Beer Chugging station/obstacle... LOL. And, we are all pretty good humored, so we wanted to come up with a team name and a "line" to go along with it... Such as a team name like Dirt Therapy - and have on the back of the t-shirts.. "we like it dirty" or such type thing. THOUGH - we don't necessarily want anything too raunchy.

Anyway - I thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions for Team Names... and, if there is some type of costume/prop type thing to go along with it... all the better!

The "Dirty Dash" is a 5K race with several obstacles throughout. It's similar to the Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder, etc... though, probably not as hard - again, refer to the fact that there is supposed to be a Beer Chugging obstacle!

OK... here's hoping for some creative team name ideas... Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• lombrica
    Options
    Yep... shameless plug to see if there are any name suggestions...
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun to me.

How about 'oooh, Matron'? (Nah, that probably only makes sense in the UK)
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I don't have any ideas - but I'll bump it for you - hopefully someone comes along with a great idea ;-)
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Mud, sweat and beers
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mud, sweat and beers

^this
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    The Muddy Medics.
  • lombrica
    Options
    Bumping it back up... hoping for some more options... though I do really like Mud, Sweat and Beers! Because, well... I like mud, I like sweat and... I really like beer! :)