Hello

Options
Hi everyone,

I am new to myfitnesspal and am loving the site! I have done quite few of these sites and I have to say for it first of all being FREE this is one of the most useful and helpful sites I have seen.

That being said...My name is Kym and I am 28 years old. I am married with two young boys ages 5 and 1. I have battled with my weight since I was a teenager but after I had my kids I lost the fight. I am looking to loose 90+ lbs and after almost two years of no big Ah Ha moments or big significant weight lose I am having a hard time to stay motivated. I hope that I can make a few buddies in here that I can help motivate with my struggle and can gain strength through as well. :smile:

Glad to be here!

Kym

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!!!!
    I really find this site helping me stay motivated. It has a lot of really useful tools.
    Good luck!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like... We have close to the same goal! (:
    You can do it!!! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    welcome & good luck :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sskera00_01
    Options
    We have the same goal and I down to only 30 pounds to go! Stay motivated and stick to it the rewards are AWESOME