Hello from New Delhi, India!

Options
Hey everyone!
Im a 31 year old male from New Delhi, India and have started my own weight loss program from yesterday the 19th of April 2012!
My weight when I started was 93 Kgs and my goal is to reach 85 Kgs in 2 months.
My height is 6'2'' or 188 cms.
I have also started playing Squash again - a sport I last played about a year ago.
myfitnesspal is a great way to track everything and hope it can help me reaching my goal.

Thanks & Regards

Replies

• Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    Hello there! :) Nice goal. Im sure you can make it!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad your here. I know you will reach your goals using the info on MFP. It is a wonderful resource. Feel free to add me if you need a friend for support!
  • agambh
    agambh Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello there! :) Nice goal. Im sure you can make it!

thanks!
  • agambh
    Options
    Welcome! Glad your here. I know you will reach your goals using the info on MFP. It is a wonderful resource. Feel free to add me if you need a friend for support!

hi thanks for the support!
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're in the right place to achieve your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • Brideofdnb
    Options
    Hello. I just started yesterday as well!!! I am so excited to get in shape. I wish you the best of luck! I have a lot further to go than you so I bet you reach your goal in no time.
  • agambh
    Options
    Welcome! You're in the right place to achieve your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

hey! thanks a lot!
  • agambh
    Options
    Hello. I just started yesterday as well!!! I am so excited to get in shape. I wish you the best of luck! I have a lot further to go than you so I bet you reach your goal in no time.

thanks! im sure even you will get in shape! everyone here is very supportive! and the resource is great!