what annoys you at the gym?!

Options
124»

Replies

• laurieblair2012
    Options
    The puffed-up guys who walk around the gym slowly between weight sets or machines so they can look at themselves in the mirror. Yes, we see you. Wow, you're cool. ;)

I know that this one shouldn't annoy me, but it does...when I'm working my a&& off on the elliptical, and some swimsuit model girl gets on the machine next to me, practically running on the thing without breaking a sweat...it always makes me feel so self-conscious and huge and slobbish and useless. That's my own personal demon to fight, though. I know that's how they got to look like that so believe me, more power to them...do they have to get on the one right next to me, though? ;)
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I do several water classes a week, so both of these apply to the people in/at the pool. First is the ones who bathe in perfume before getting in the pool, the second is the women who come to a water walking class in pairs & spend the whole class chatting instead of working out. Theres a starbucks right down the street if you want to catch up. some of us are there to work out