I'm new from London UK

Options
Hi all I'm 45 yr male, weighing just over 200 lb looking to lose at least 40 lbs.

Replies

• timetogetfitter
    timetogetfitter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there im 36 from south yorkshire and have just returned to this site, hope it goes well for you x
  • BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Me too, I am fascinated by the app and my diet. Its amazing looking at your diet break down in a scientific format, most definitely a 21st Centry diet.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    welcome,blue baron!

I started mfp at 240 lbs and it worked very well for me..yo are at the start of an amazing journey,stick at it and good things will happen. please, anybody on this thread feel free to add me as a friend, I am in Leicestershire, UK
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP and good luck on your weight loss, I'm 30 from Lincolnshire wanting to lose about 50lbs - please fee free to add me :)
  • ubermagee
    ubermagee Posts: 57
    Options
    Hello,

I live in Ealing, West London. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Mark from Chorley, Lancs (but spending half my time in Penistone, South Yorks) and am new here. I am happy to welcome new friends from far and near for mutual support in the tedious task of exercising, modifying my diet, and hopefully losing some weight!
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome Blue Baron. I started MFP at 217 lbs and am looking to lose possibly 50 lbs if not more. Feel free to add me if you would like a friend to support you. :flowerforyou:
  • BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and I've added you my friends list, hopefully I can learn from some of your diets and mprove mine.