Tattooed mama looking for friends

Options
I want to lose 30 pounds. I am doing a low carb primal (ish) way of eating and doing the gym 4 days a week. And also do 30 day shred on some days. I am 27 years old and live in Rhode Island. I am in nursing school and will be done in June. I will record everything here. I am so impressed with everyone here. I can do this..I can do this!

before.jpg

Replies

• Cyndie3
    Cyndie3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi , I am trying to lose weight for my wedding in November , I live in Ontario Canada , I am struggling to get the weight off, and I need all the help I can get
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    You will love the site and support you get. Everybody is on the same quest. Good luck!
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    thanks it's been a challenge without it
  • Cyndie3
    Cyndie3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks , I will be so disappointed in myself if I don't do this
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Digging your ink and profile pic! I want to lose about the same amount. My reward will be a new tat!
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    the BEST reward ever :-)
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    I plan on rewarding myself with a lululemon top I want its 64 bucks so I want it when I loo slamminggg!!!
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    Thanks , I will be so disappointed in myself if I don't do this

You got this!
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    Welcome To MFP :smile:
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey hun good luck and loving the ink xx

Have sent friend request
  • CharlottetheHarlot
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm from Nova Scotia (just up the coast from you, okay waaay up the coast ;) Please feel free to add me as a friend. I started off with the 30 Day Shred in January and now I am running 5kms 3-4 times a week with circuit training. I try to eat a very healthy and balanced diet and drink plenty of water.

This site has been key in assisting me with tracking my calorie intake and exercise. I'm down 48lbs so far and I have no plans on stopping until I'm at my goal.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Kelly (not Charlotte and NOT a Harlot, for the most part ;)
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm from Nova Scotia (just up the coast from you, okay waaay up the coast ;) Please feel free to add me as a friend. I started off with the 30 Day Shred in January and now I am running 5kms 3-4 times a week with circuit training. I try to eat a very healthy and balanced diet and drink plenty of water.

This site has been key in assisting me with tracking my calorie intake and exercise. I'm down 48lbs so far and I have no plans on stopping until I'm at my goal.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Kelly (not Charlotte and NOT a Harlot, for the most part ;)

omg love what an inspiration!
  • aprilgraciete
    aprilgraciete Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I grew up in RI but now live in Northeastern CT. I grew up in East Providence. Where do live. I love it here on MFP! Both being from RI we probably know each other lol.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! love the tats, i have 3 myself. feel free to add me, i find more support really helps me to stay on track!!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have one tattoo.... Does that count??? LOL
  • my6kiddos
    my6kiddos Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Ohio...US! I joined MFP last week; my sister in law has been on here for a while. I love this site because we can all encourage eachother to live happier and healthier lives! I'm trying to drop the last 10 pounds from having six kids and it's been a struggle. A quote I read from a magazine inspires me daily, "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". It's so true! Good luck!!
    :happy:
  • mekasjaun
    mekasjaun Posts: 19
    Options
    Sending you a friend request now!!! I plan on rewarding myself with a ONEderland tattoo really soon!!:laugh:
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I did the 30 Day Shred and it really works!!! I have a love-hate relationship with Jillian! I'm now doing the Body Revolution and it's kicking my butt!! :happy:
  • inked219
    inked219 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm inked up. Feel free to add me!
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of people are getting goal tattoos, myself included! I send you a friend request.