Tired of clothes not fitting

Options
robsmom
robsmom Posts: 9 Member
I've been on the diet roller coaster for the last 10 years. An illness and prednisone did not help the situation. I'm trying again, I have some helath restraints concerning a lot of fibers (Crohns) and exercise is hard due to RA so when I do lose it's slow.
I need to focus of this now because tjhe weight won't go away by itself.
I also need clothes for work and am having a hard time finding them.

Replies

• rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    I've been on the diet roller coaster for the last 10 years. An illness and prednisone did not help the situation. I'm trying again, I have some helath restraints concerning a lot of fibers (Crohns) and exercise is hard due to RA so when I do lose it's slow.
    I need to focus of this now because tjhe weight won't go away by itself.
    I also need clothes for work and am having a hard time finding them.

Hi I have RA also and the prednisone weight is hard to get rid of, I know it takes a while but you can do it. My doctor sent me to a nutritionist and she put me on an anti inflamitory diet and along with exercise I am no longer on prednisone and I am on the lowest dose of RA meds, and I am almost pain free, you may want to look into it. It took about 3 months to feel the difference, I am 39 now and was 30 when I found out I had RA and I feel younger now then before the RA. If you have any questions feel free to message me. Good Luck You Can Do It!! :flowerforyou:
  • churchlady
    churchlady Posts: 11
    Options
    Hang in there! I just had a hysterectomy due to fibroids that were causing me to gain weight. I did not want to spend a lot of money on clothes because I knew that when the surgery was over I would be able to concentrate on loosing weight and getting back into shape. I would go to thrift stores to buy my clothes, but now that the surgery is over and I can start exersizing again, I plan to start getting my smaller clothes out of storage! You can do it, just hang in there and continue to document what you eat and how much you exercize. This will motivate you to keep trying. It really helps me! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou: