Female Friends!

slyast
slyast Posts: 25 Member
Hey Ladies (sorry gents) I am looking for some female friends in my age range (so it's easier to relate!) I am 5'7 and looking to loose the 30 pounds I put on in the last two years. I am an avid cyclist (even though I'm heavier I can still put down some miles), and lover of eating (clearly) Am just not happy with the way I look or feel!

Replies

• Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 441 Member
    HI! I'm fairly new here too and about the same age as you - I'll send you a friend request.
  • slyast
    Thanks!
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Not sure what your age is since I can't see your profile....but I'm assuming I'm older that you. But I'll send you a friend request anyway. when your losing weight you need all the buddies you can get!!
  • slyast
    Oh, I just made it private - didn't realize it took my age off! I'm 26. Yes, the more buddies the better! :)
  • I'm 26, new to the forums and will send you a friend request! :)
  • Hi i recently turned 30 and since then my weight keeps fluctuating, i love zumba and love food, will send you a freind request
  • Hi, I am a 22 year old mommy of a beautiful 3 year old little bot and I too recently joined and am looking for some friends for a bit of encouragement!
  • Cheers from a 5'7 lady who's lost 30 lbs herself...
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 195 Member
    I'm 27, feel free to add me! I've a bit more to lose but I've lost nearly 30lbs already :smile: