• KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!

You rocked it.
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, what an inspiration for the rest of us! Enjoy you're new curves!!!
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is so great for us newbs to see and read. I love all your insights.
    Thanks for sharing!
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That is some AMAZING progress, congrats!!

Can I ask you if you ate back the calories you worked off?
    This is something a LOT of people including me is not sure about....
    like today for instance I burned around 600 cals...do you know if you are
    supposed to eat all of them back??

thanks and congrats again!: )
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Job, Well Done!! Congratulations, you have succeeded on the journey that will change your life.
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    bump
  • sbb7249
    sbb7249 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome and well said! Thank you for sharing!
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! fantastic job and very inspirational and motivating, I loved what you had to say!:smile:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wonderful
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Damn, you made me cry:sad:
    But they are tears of happiness
    and tears of relief.
    Cuz I know
    if you did it
    I can too.
    Bless you.:flowerforyou:
    You look
    Wonderful!

By His Stripes, we are Healed"
    Nicolette
  • starlite99
    starlite99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is truly inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing your story, photos, advice and feelings. I understand everything that you are saying...from being okay with being bigger to not wanting or craving the bad crap that I used to eat because yes, I love the fact that I look better with less weight on me, but mostly because I want to be healthier! I am so excited to get past my second plateau this month and seeing your before and after photos make me more excited to know that I will also look great once I've reached my goal of being at least 50 lbs lighter for one of the most important days of my life...my wedding! I did it the hard way like I am now about 6 years ago and lost about 63lbs and I kept it off for a few years, then I just stopped caring about being healthy and gained all of it plus some back. I found myself living to eat but now I find myself eating to live. It's a great feeling to have but a difficult one to understand. I won't fall off the healthy wagon again after this time! Thank you so much again for your inspiration.
  • Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well said!!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    thanks.....such an inspiration
  • ethelapple
    Options
    awesome! we have a very similar body shape (even though I weigh more than you did to start)...good work!
  • jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. You look like a completely different person, you look wonderful. I hope to be in your shoes one day soon!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look fantastic......what an amazing transformation!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    You totally shrank! That's incredible!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    you rock
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Congratulations on living a healthier life for 365 days! That's awesome! I love seeing your before and afters. You look amazing! I just started and took my "before" pics the other day, so I hope to do the same thing after some significant changes to my body! Thanks for sharing! Very inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!