Is anyone using the Curves weight management plan?

isandi
isandi Posts: 162 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I just joined Curves last week and I love it! I was a member several years ago and it got to the point where I felt it was no longer working! Now I am 5 years older and for me it is a real workout! Today we were at Curves and they asked if we wanted to be in their weight management class. My eyes rolled back in my head and I said " no no I have had 5 years of weight loss and management!" But the nice lady then told us about there plan and I decided to give it a try! There is a workbook that goes along with the course, the course is 1 time a month and you weigh in and they take your measurements, did I say it is free to Curve members?

Sooo I was wondering if there is anyone here hwo is doing this plan! Is it okay to ask?

Sandi:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sparklene
    Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
    I've gone to Curves for 4 years and never took their class. But it was never free at my Curves; otherwise, I'm sure I would have It was like $60. Is that a choice of the indiividual owners?
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    I don't know, I actually think that they are free everywhere now! It will be interesting to see how it works!
    You start out on a 1,200 per day and then it increases twice and then it goes back down to the 1,200! I will keep you posted as I do it!

Sandi:flowerforyou:
  • Sparklene
    Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
    I have read or glanced over, I should say, that diet plan in their book. But they've never had a free class on it that I know of. We have new owners now, so maybe they will do it. That would be good.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Yep. It's a good plan.
    Our local has free classes in the evenings - one a week for a month, but not usually in the summer.
    Go for it!
This discussion has been closed.