When did you start seeing results?

Options
I am only on L1D4 of the 30 ds and I feel like I can already see some results. It might just be all in my head because I'm looking forward to having results as amazing as I have seen here, so I'd like to know...when did you notice the changes?

Replies

• tayblay1
    tayblay1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ? No one??
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I don't get your abbreviations
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I started seeing results in about a week. I couldnt tell if it was all in my head or not though. I didnt start to see definition in my arms for months though. My changes seemed to start at my face and work their way down.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    ^^ I second this motion. I don't get the abbr. either...

I noticed results of eating better after 14 days- I got into a pair of shorts that I wasn't able to button without a problem!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    ^^ I second this motion. I don't get the abbr. either...

I noticed results of eating better after 14 days- I got into a pair of shorts that I wasn't able to button without a problem!

I think she meant level 1 day 4?
  • tayblay1
    Options

L1d4 means level one day four of jillian michaels 30 day shred (30 ds)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

L1d4 means level one day four of jillian michaels 30 day shred (30 ds)

Ah well I did not use that program. I just started weightlifting and cardio at the gym.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh cool. I noticed after 11 workouts at the gym. I don't do the shred I do cardio and weights. Side pic of me in yellow shirt vs white is after 11 workouts and 2 weeks time. Started diet Jan 29 started gym Feb 22
  • tayblay1
    Options
    I had originally only been using the gym but after 3 months of not feeling any different I decided to try the shred since so many here have had good results. I plan on starting back at the gym for cardio once I get more comfortable with the program...it just got a little disappointing after my work out buddy started getting noticed for weight loss and I felt the exact same as I had when we started!
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi ive just done day 1 level 3 this morning, i could see changes visually after about 8 days but i didnt lose any weight, however my trousers wont stay up n ive lost 6 inches so far, think im going to do it again with heavier weights when im done, i love it. x
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    take measurements and progress photos. sometimes will display better changes than what you can see in the mirror.
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    take measurements and progress photos. sometimes will display better changes than what you can see in the mirror.
    i agree, i took before pics, cant wait to do the afters.